Class that farms old content fastest

Hi guys I only really have experience with shaman and hunter so I wasn't sure- what class can farm old content the fastest? As in clear them quickest, I'm guessing something with the best mobility like feral druid, DH, or rogue? I don't know the specifics of this stuff though

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tidalz View Post
    Hi guys I only really have experience with shaman and hunter so I wasn't sure- what class can farm old content the fastest? As in clear them quickest, I'm guessing something with the best mobility like feral druid, DH, or rogue? I don't know the specifics of this stuff though

Thanks!
    You listed the three classes with speed, cleave, and plenty of healing/mitigation for less downtime. Mobility is mostly the king, but DH and Guardian Druid can pull everything without a care.

DH can most often just go Havoc and use mastery gear (increases your base run speed) and use fel rush, and basically has as much or more movement speed as someone mounted. Harder content the DH will want to go Vengence, but you basically cant die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any tanking spec. Higher DPS tanks like DH might be quickest of all the tanking specs. But they are all pretty quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

depends a bit on what content you're going for. Harder(recent) content you'd want a tank. For easier melee dps is favored. Then what class/spec you take is a matter of what makes you move the fastest. ww monks, dhs etc are steamroll. hunter probably best choice for ranged dps

They'll clear it quickly, just might hit issues on fights like in ICC where you have to heal the dragon if you're a warrior/DH and don't have bandages.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Druid:
    Tank Spec
    Melee Spec
    Ranged Caster Spec
    Heal Spec
    Stealth
    Movement Speed

Mage. They have portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the old stuff you're clearing. If it's trivial shit like MoP or older, you can just run on pretty much any DPS. I base which class I go on for which armor type I want for my transmogs (ie if I want plate, I go with plate wearer, Warriors are the best because they can use any weapon which is great for learning the transmogs).

If it's harder dungeons like WoD stuff, then class with better survivability would be best. Like tanks or Hunter.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go with Druid because of the speed and mobility, but Demon Hunters aren't far behind.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Probably DH (no not biased at all), bursty class with constant mobility abilities up and self healing during meta (can't die for 30 secs if shit gets rough).

Hmmm... If you're running through one-shotting everything as fast as you can move on pretty much every class, how much difference can there be? I guess whichever can tag the most mobs the fastest?

Also, it would help to know how old this content is. Is there any chance of dying? Any mobs you won't one-shot?

I'd say equip every piece of gear you can find with speed and zerg it with whichever toon has the most.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say DH. Havoc for anything trivial, if you do any harder content you can switch to Vengeance and become close to immortal.

Deleted
    I only farm ToT and older instances because everything from SoO onwards is set to personal loot and until that's fixed it's not worth it. I have no issues doing any instance on 25m HC (ret for everything apart from a few bosses where I spec prot).

As for speed, this is all you will ever need: Bear Tartare. You basically have 100% uptime.
    Last edited by mmoc0b587272a8; 2016-10-25 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Depends on the old stuff you're clearing. If it's trivial shit like MoP or older, you can just run on pretty much any DPS. I base which class I go on for which armor type I want for my transmogs (ie if I want plate, I go with plate wearer, Warriors are the best because they can use any weapon which is great for learning the transmogs).

If it's harder dungeons like WoD stuff, then class with better survivability would be best. Like tanks or Hunter.
    sorry I kind of meant really old content like Uldaman, I'd like to farm a Ginn-su sword so I'm probably going to have to do 100+ runs, so I meant which class would be able to run through the instance fastest movement speed-wise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tidalz View Post
    fastest movement speed-wise
    Bear Tartare.

Quote Originally Posted by mezmer1411 View Post
    Thank you so much! I never knew about this item, it's perfect for what I'm looking for