Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Heroes you hate seeing in game.

Title says it all, which hero just frustrates you upon being picked for the opposing team? For me its gotta be sniper.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Deleted
    Bara! I dont see the skill in charging and ulti someone to get a kill

Mid: Viper. No matter what hero I pick, a good Viper destroys me, but I don't play mid very often (because I'm awful at it), so this isn't a very big problem.

Other lanes: I've got a couple heroes I really dislike going up against, especially early game, including:
    • Kunkka (Tidebringer hurts)
    • Silencer (between Curse of the Silent and Last Word, Silencer is a very annoying hero to go against in lane)
    • Keeper of the Light (Illuminate hurts early if I don't manage to dodge it, and Mana Leak is super frustrating)

Deleted
    Meepo and Chen if they are picked, because only those who really know how to play them are mad enough to pick them, unless they are drunk.

Nature's prophet mainly because I see him in every single game and I'm just so sick of him. I do appreciate it when his ultimate tells me that they have a ward nearby though.

Treant Protector in the enemy team often guarantees a boring game with no kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bara, Natures prophet and PL are the most annoying ones i can think of, really have to change your entire playstyle when playing against these heroes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Meepo and Chen if they are picked, because only those who really know how to play them are mad enough to pick them, unless they are drunk.

Nature's prophet mainly because I see him in every single game and I'm just so sick of him. I do appreciate it when his ultimate tells me that they have a ward nearby though.
    Hahahaha how I miss My drunk adventures with chen "guys, it is alright! I will stunlock them with my creeps"

Storm
    Weaver
    Treant

annoying heroes mostly ... usually weaver is a big pain :| to catch even with gem dusts or ward . Silence isnt bad but they tend to make linkens and then ... its very hard to get linken off and nuke him down in time :|

a good slark is to be feared tho i rarely see good one , maybe cos i play him myself a lot .
    used to hate pl , but he isnt picked now so often .
    And depends sometimes i dont like whos vs me on lane or combo but thats very situational ...
    a good naix all game can create troubles .
    Maybe a good am furion can split push to death make you waste time , farm meanwhile give time theyre team etc . Pretty annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    PUDGE, fking PUDGE.
    PL too, but not so much as PUDGE.

Anti Fun and Cancer Lancer. because in 75% of pub games people can't finish and feed going high ground and am/pl can get 6 slotted and 1v5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Never lost a game with Chen and I have like a 75% win rate on Meepo, such strong heroes if you have good teammates to go along with it, not worth picking in pubs though since they're worthless without teammates (Meepo will get wrecked early game and Chen can't gank without competent teammates)

Anyway, I hate seeing Treant because his stupid armor skill means their team wins all 3 lanes easy. He's probably my least favorite hero to play against. In pub games I hate seeing Bara, since most pub games have few to no wards and don't call missing, pretty rough fighting him since he can just charge all over the place and get easy kills.

On my team I hate seeing Pudge, because most people can't hit hooks to save their lives.

Weaver, Treant, Spirit Breaker, Naix, keeper of the light.

It mostly depends on the team, but Treant Protector, Phantom Lancer, Kunkka, Nature's Prophet, and Spirit Breaker are normally up there.

I only dislike Nature's Prophet on my team because there's about 95% chance it's another forever-jungling, Midas & Shadowblade building good for nothing PvE Furion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    I only dislike Nature's Prophet on my team because there's about 95% chance it's another forever-jungling, Midas & Shadowblade building good for nothing PvE Furion.
    The worst furion players, the ones that go shadow blade and just sit in jungle and don't split push at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    That goes with most junglers, when I am jungling I try to gank at level 4 latest unless team is braindead and has lane at their tower 24/7

I HATE facing a good Prophet. Rat dota at it's finest. Other than that, nothing really, as long as you make sure to shut them down it's all fair imo (and seeing that I usually play somewhat of a support role in pubs, theres wards and ganks!)
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-09-17 at 07:23 AM.

Deleted
    PL because you only lose if he is a bad player, Kotl because he is bs, Warlock because he is bs, Bara because he is annoying as hell, Wisp because it forces 5 man crap the entire game, Life stealer for the same reason as i hate PL.