Unholy DK Log Help

Hello there. I've recently tried comparing my logs too another DK that had a good percentile. I don't know how he did for a DK, but me looking at his logs I thought he did pretty good so I decided too compare mine too his. I came up with a few points and questions because I have no idea how too properly interpret the logs so I was hoping I could get some solid answers and maybe even feedback too what you notice that I miss as a question. I noticed that my main rotation of the applying and popping the wounds looks pretty on point with his but there's a couple side things that might be holding me back? Thanks a lot in advance and here we go.

His logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/GBCrZpRYmcwMW2Hz/#type=summary&fight=1&source=9

My Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/kQ9zBJbKqjyX7WgC#type=summary&source=10

My Armory: wow-heroes.com/character/us/Kil'jaeden/valicia/

1) I notice we both have different tier 9 talents, all though I don't think it would be a huge difference in damage so I kind of just disregarded that.

2) I noticed under "Damage Done" tab that I have melee as my top DPS and he has only half as much as I do for and I'm not quite sure what melee even is, maybe somebody can clarify what it is?

3) A huge question I had is we both have the "All will Serve" talent but under the Damage tab in the logs he has damage with his all will serve but I don't even have all will serve on my damage logs. When I'm playing I see my other minion up, but I do notice when I run too drop a rot out of the group that he follows me and isn't on the boss. It feels like and by looking at the logs it looks like he isn't even doing damage? Can someone clarify please.

4) We also both are talented in to the "Sludge Belcher" yet on my logs Slude Belcher had no damage done. This doesn't look like it should be like this as both of those are contributing a lot towards his damage.

I'm not sure what other things I'm missing but those are the mains one that stood out too me. Like I said before I feel like by comparing too him that my applying and bursting of the wounds is pretty on point, of course there's always room for improvement but those few things I listed might be holding me back from bringing my DPS up. Any tips are appreciated, I'm new to raiding and world of warcraft in general so I'm just trying too improve and I'll take any feedback I can get.
    Last edited by oDazzert; 2016-10-25 at 09:45 AM.

You need to get a neck enchant. That alone is 1.62m damage. neither of you used a flask or proper pots. Proper pot will add around 4-5 million. His fight was almost a minute shorter. There is a post at the top of the page for this sort of thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    You need to get a neck enchant. That alone is 1.62m damage. neither of you used a flask or proper pots. Proper pot will add around 4-5 million. His fight was almost a minute shorter. There is a post at the top of the page for this sort of thing though.
    weird, I looked at a couple of the fights and none of them said I was flasked, I was flasked for the whole raid night for normal and heroic so that's odd. And food buff, but I don't see that either. Do you think I should use Mark of the Hidden Satyr for neck enchant? and do you have any idea about question 3 and 4?