Thread: LF Fury help!

Deleted

LF Fury help!

Hello guys!

So the thing is I would like to help a friend of mine (Osiol in logs) get better at his fury warrior so he can unleash the dps within. Even more so because while he doesn't do high dps he also doesn't fail at fight mechanics which is a good thing.

Here are some logs

Xavius 1st kill
    Our last 7/7HC farm during farm we don't really use potions (too expensive, except for WOD ones)

Can some experienced fury warrs tell me what he does wrong/bad and areas of possible improvements? Is it lack of artifact? Bad priority or buff management?

Also do you have any recommended weakauras?

All help is appreciated!
    Last edited by mmoc3d7f422663; 2016-10-25 at 09:27 AM.

Without seeing your gear all I can say is

Dragons + avatar > battle shout > blood thirst > odyn's fury > raging blow > rampage (depending on haste) > raging blow > wild slash > bt > etc

For Xavius, honestly, just ignore mechanics. All of that shit is for ranged. Its a waste of time for melee, and the damage increase is too much hassle and actually worsens your DPS trying to get it.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...3733956/latest

if you want to compare

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Juggalo/simple

,my base ilvl is 866, I use an 845 haste stat trinket instead of horn.
    Last edited by DesMephisto; 2016-10-25 at 09:26 AM.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Not mine gear

Then again is his enrage upkeep on fights what it should be? Isn't execute dmg a little low % of his total dmg done? How's his opener?

Ursoc - Why does he WW in his opener?
    Does he have the execute traits?
    Is he running massacre?
    Why is his pot in the middle of his rotation?
    Why does he dragon roar before battle shout? (Dragon Roar always crits)

And there it is, its his trinkets. Horn of Valor should be the very last trinket a warrior should ever use.

Deleted
    Got any WeakAuras every fury should have?

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Ursoc - Why does he WW in his opener?
    Is he running massacre?
    Why is his pot in the middle of his rotation?

And there it is, its his trinkets. Horn of Valor should be the very last trinket a warrior should ever use.
    Aren't you supposed to BC after DR... If I remember right DR 6 seconds and BC is 5... so you get a RB/OF/BT/RB easy even with zero haste in that BC window.

Without seeing your gear all I can say is

Dragons + avatar > battle shout > blood thirst > odyn's fury > raging blow > rampage (depending on haste) > raging blow > wild slash > bt > etc

For Xavius, honestly, just ignore mechanics. All of that shit is for ranged. Its a waste of time for melee, and the damage increase is too much hassle and actually worsens your DPS trying to get it.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...3733956/latest

if you want to compare

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Juggalo/simple

,my base ilvl is 866, I use an 845 haste stat trinket instead of horn.
    Post irrelevant upon inspection of character's name.

Deleted
    Should be right, no need to cast it AFTER BS as it crits by default. Saves a GCD for something else then... ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ursoc -

If you are using dragons roar during battle shout you might be one of the worst warriors on the planet.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Aren't you supposed to BC after DR... If I remember right DR 6 seconds and BC is 5... so you get a RB/OF/BT/RB easy even with zero haste in that BC window.
    I said that wrong, he battle shouts than dragon roars. It was late last night...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Should be right, no need to cast it AFTER BS as it crits by default. Saves a GCD for something else then... ?!
    Was a typo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    was a typo, look at his ursoc kill

Is he running massacre?
    Maybe you know this already, maybe you don't, but I'm going to throw it out there as it is new feature of WCL this xpac I believe. You can get the answer to these questions from the logs just by filtering down to the Friendly (Osiol in this case) on the summary tab. It shows you what talents he was using for the fight, where his artifact traits are, what gear he was wearing, etc.

A bunch of useful info when looking at logs that wasn't previously accessible (afaik).