15+ Year Old Account

Still no change to Blood for Blood?

Hey US players, can you confirm what the patch notes are saying (or rather, not saying) on the blood pvp talents?
    I'm pretty sure a few weeks ago in PTR patch notes I saw a change to blood for blood that supposedly made it into a separate button that would temporarily activate the health-exchange (thus allowing one to never push that button and never suffer the disastrous effects of blood for blood), but there's none of that in the patch notes and I can't see for myself until tomorrow.

As one of the many players who, at some point, put a point in that talent to try it out, I've been waiting for a long time for Blood for Blood to get changed. Obviously PvPing is impossible with that, so leveling up to 28 to pick a different talent isn't a thing (even then I'm not big on pvp to begin with, otherwise I'd just change to unholy for a bit of pvp anyway), but more importantly it's also very much in the way when doing any open world content (tanking a world boss and the AoE cleave from alliance players while being unable to ever use heart strike really sucks).

I've already written a ticket and got the "sorry I can't help you reset your honor talents, suck a dick" response from the GM so my only hope is for it to actually get fixed by the design team. I mean, they can't possibly think that it ISN'T the worst talent in the history of the game, right?
    Last edited by Shoat; 2016-10-25 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.