Question about Wreak Havoc/Immolate

Hey guys, new to Legion, just trying to make sense of a few things.

For Destruction on more than 1 target, if I place Havoc on a secondary target, do I need to put immolate on that target as well? Or will this be redundant?

Thanks

IF you havoc the target first and then immolate, both targets will get immolate.
    If you are specced into RB (Roaring Blaze), and have a target havoc'd, then both immolates will buff from Roaring Blaze.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Did you even read what havoc does lmao

Did you even test it for a second?

Havoc places a debuff on a target that copies all spells cast and directs them at the Havoc'd target in addition to the primary target...which obviously cannot be the Havoc'd target.

ie Cast Havoc on target A, select Target B and begin casting...every spell you cast at Target B will also be cast at Target A for as long as the Havoc debuff is still up.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Havoc places a debuff on a target that copies all spells cast and directs them at the Havoc'd target in addition to the primary target...which obviously cannot be the Havoc'd target.

ie Cast Havoc on target A, select Target B and begin casting...every spell you cast at Target B will also be cast at Target A for as long as the Havoc debuff is still up.
    I was just wondering if it takes all the total damage you do or actually takes the spells as well.

Thanks for the explanation.