Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hish View Post
    Yet again you change the argument i was making, you add in extra cds that was not in the argument, i said you cant take full breath with dark pact and your argument was that you can with dark pact and unending resolve?
    This is not politics and you don't get to wiggle your way out of the fact that you were dead wrong about breath. You can't claim anything after you say shit like even tanks can't survive breath which is outright BS.

Yes I used Unending Resolve... do you know how much HP I had in my lowest point during the Breath? 1.9 million HP. If I would not use Unending Resolve, I would still survive just fine and that is with the worst possible Dark Pact from Imp at that. Get this in your head and cut the BS already!

Thankfully, since I am a Destruction Warlock - I am blessed by 1 min CD Unending Resolve as well to completely block shit as well in conjunction with Dark Pact and Soul Leech, so not sure why you try to waggle finger at me for using that at right moment.

If I would be Demo I would have Soul Link and jacked up Dark Pact as well and as Aff - you would have a ton of extra healing and 3% extra shield at top.

In short - you can survive it fine even without Unending Resolve, as any warlock spec by popping just Dark Pact and rest letting passives/or selfhealing handle it as can be seen from that log.

But really, you saying tanks can't survive this just sealed the deal - the thing does like 2.5 million damage in total and over 5 seconds channel at that - it is nothing really for a tank (or a warlock) in a grand scheme of things, when as a warlock you absorb north of 20 million damage in any decent Mythic encounter and reduce hell knows how much with proper UR use.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-10-29 at 03:10 PM.

Why the hell would he even bring up standing in nyth breath when that would jack up your stacks and get you mc'd?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Why the hell would he even bring up standing in nyth breath when that would jack up your stacks and get you mc'd?
    That was because of me; I was making the point that if I'm low on stacks or at 0, I'll eat some of a breath (or sometimes a lot of it) to get a cast or two off before having to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    That was because of me; I was making the point that if I'm low on stacks or at 0, I'll eat some of a breath (or sometimes a lot of it) to get a cast or two off before having to move.
    For shame reaper, for shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be honest it is a nice way to reset your MC fast, I was like at 6 stacks and we reset if we get higher than 6, so I was like - lol fuck it, standing in breath/rot same shit for me.

Basically instead of moving to the puddle, puddle moves to you, while you keep merrily nuking.

For shame reaper, for shame.
    But, but, my dps

@Gaidax ah we don't do that, we just avoid stacks as best we can and play like normal otherwise. Have a couple people assigned to get mc'd at specific points who's job it is to burst down the mc's.