Standalone mic + headphones help?

Hey guys, so for about 3 years now I have been using Sennheiser PC360 or 363D's and I am really looking for some suggestions for a standalone mic, a good arm and a good individual headset, maybe another Sennheiser because they are AMAZING... any ideas? I've never had a standalone.

shameless bump for mic + arm reccomendations

Deleted
    Sennheiser has quality headphones. I bought a pair for of HD 558 for 100 bucks a few years ago and they're still good. Soft on my ears, good sound, isolates but doesn't make it impossible to hear other things. You can change the pillows too.

Though I don't know about mics. There's so many, for so many different uses.

The Sennheiser's are recommended here all the time and probably your best bet there. For the mic, I hear lots of good things about Blue Yeti, but it really depends on what you are using it for. If you are going to be using it for streaming content creation, it's probably a great choice. If it's just for vent/TS with guildies, I think even a $10 Wal-Mart microphone is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sennheiser HD 598 and either the Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti. The HD 598 can be had around $150, sometimes less on Amazon. You can't go wrong with either Blue mic as they are both outstanding quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just have to put in my 2 cents. I've had my Sennheiser 598's for a couple years now and haven't ever considered changing them out. Just a few months ago I added and Antlion Modmic to this. Was really simple and the sound quality is really decent. I'm not sure if you want a mic that sits on your desk like the Yeti, but if that doesnt matter and you just want something economical that works great I have to mention the Antlion. Also, 99% removable except for a little magnetic button should you take the headset away from the PC.

Cant say enough good things about this setup.