New potion versus deadly grace?

Title. Thoughts?

Deadly grace is still much better for us (in reference to raids). The new pots are only good if you're in need of some quick burst damage.

I don't know if I agree with that. I've seen Old War do 5-10% of my total damage, deadly grace hasn't come close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen- View Post
    Deadly grace is still much better for us (in reference to raids). The new pots are only good if you're in need of some quick burst damage.
    deadly grace is the one thats about burst since it does its damage in 25seconds versus the new pot that gives you stats for 1min, I don't quite understand how they new one is for "quick burst damage".
    Generally the new stat potion is best for dungeon aoe pulls and for almost all the classes deadly grace / old war still remain the best for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    deadly grace is the one thats about burst since it does its damage in 25seconds versus the new pot that gives you stats for 1min, I don't quite understand how they new one is for "quick burst damage".
    Generally the new stat potion is best for dungeon aoe pulls and for almost all the classes deadly grace / old war still remain the best for raiding.
    It's also better for AOE, that's correct. But in a single target boss, if something important happens between 30-60 seconds the potion of prolonged power will be better due to the extra damage.

It's also better for AOE, that's correct. But in a single target boss, if something important happens between 30-60 seconds the potion of prolonged power will be better due to the extra damage.
    you mean in the rare case any super important add spawns exactly between the 30 and 60 second mark during the encounter? thinking about EN/NH hmmmm not seeing that anywhere.

I like the new potions, especially when you have to be close to the boss on pulls like spider boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    you mean in the rare case any super important add spawns exactly between the 30 and 60 second mark during the encounter? thinking about EN/NH hmmmm not seeing that anywhere.
    Hence why I said this V

well your first statement still didn't make much sense because just general "quick burst damage" is not what the new potion provides, its what the old potion gives you.
    You're right with the 30-60second window, so I thought about it but I don't see it anywhere being the case.
    The only other reason I'd prefer the new pot over the old ones is that it gives you stamina aswell.
    Getting 2,5k extra stamina during double dryad waves on cenarius for example is probably worth more than a little bit more damage from deadly grace/old war.