Mastery > Agility for MM ?

Icy Veins still has Mastery > Agil > Haste > Crit lol vers.

Is that stat priority legit?

What would rough stat weightings be for selecting gear ?

It's "legit" for the most common gearsets.

If you wanna be sure, sim it.

It's totally irrelevant in what order they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It's totally irrelevant in what order they come.
    are you saying Mastery = Agil = Haste = Crit ?

No, I am implying that the order in which they come really doesn't matter nearly as much as the relative value between them.

Mastery being above or below Agility does not influence realistic gearing decisions in any way. Mastery being a lot above or a lot below, or the two being very close matters way more.

let me make sure I am clear. are you saying

Mastery = Agil > Crit = Haste

if so,

Is crit .7 Master? . 8? .9? etc

Is haste same or better. any softcaps?

I mean, just read the guide on Icy-Veins. I write them, so if you're looking for my guidance on the subject I'd start there..

I mean, just read the guide on Icy-Veins. I write them, so if you're looking for my guidance on the subject I'd start there..
    How are you not at the point where you just drink yourself into a stupor every time one of these is asked?

yes I can understand his pawn math, but I was really hoping for some second opinions.

As I found from the other thread, Azort is only the 42nd best hunter, Evidently this Driektoluv fella is #1. I was hoping at least some top 10 MM hunters would chime in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thzz View Post
    yes I can understand his pawn math, but I was really hoping for some second opinions.

As I found from the other thread, Azort is only the 42nd best hunter, Evidently this Driektoluv fella is #1. I was hoping at least some top 10 MM hunters would chime in.
    Math and sims don't care about what world rank you are - if the math shows it to be a certain way, it is that way. It doesn't change whether you're #1, #101 or #528

(...)Azort is only the 42nd best hunter(...)
    Lol'ed hard mate! I don't think there is that much difference between "Top hunters", I'd listen to what he has to say.

15+ Year Old Account

That doesn't indicate that any of them are theorycrafters. It only shows they are playing better or cheesing better than he is during a raid. Or their gear is better...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by cobrahn View Post
    Lol'ed hard mate! I don't think there is that much difference between "Top hunters", I'd listen to what he has to say.
    seemed like a good spot to bust several sets of chops.

still 42nd is pretty low

hell, I might be top 100 and I have no idea what I am doing and barely even try.

seemed like a good spot to bust several sets of chops.

still 42nd is pretty low

hell, I might be top 100 and I have no idea what I am doing and barely even try.
    No doubt. Pretty sure all the top raiders have this attitude.

LOL this meme will last the whole expansion I bet.
    Looking at the most recent threads started on the hunter forum almost every single one is a shit post, lol wtf.

geez dudes. I get it !!

I learned three things ITT

1) reading guide > asking for info already in aforementioned guide

2) evidently Driektoluv >>> Azort as MM Hunter

3) Someone named simcraft is master theorycrafter

Mastery being above or below Agility does not influence realistic gearing decisions in any way.
    it comes up a lot when you are trying diferents Ilvls.

pawn seems f up with socket gems also, I'm a casual player, I wont spend 3k in a +50 2ndry stats gem, +100 is what I want, I guess I don't know how to handle pawn.

well that's what I get to think about when choosing gear. I use mostly pawn but if the item I just got has a socket I will ignore pawn and do math by myself.