Demon Skin vs Dark Pact

Thoughts?

Dark pact is 60s CD, I'm leaning towards DS here since I can portal out opf stuff I would've used DP for but would appreciate any other thoughts

it's entirely situational. Dark pact will be handy for soaking big hits combined with unending resolve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altecman View Post
    Thoughts?

Dark pact is 60s CD, I'm leaning towards DS here since I can portal out opf stuff I would've used DP for but would appreciate any other thoughts
    I personally like DP considering if you have Soul Skin from Demo weapon. It is situational like said by Juder.

Being forced to pick between Demon Skin, Dark Pact, and Burning Rush is going to be rough.

If you need to tank any big raid mechanics intermittently, Dark Pact is probably best.

If you want a safe option that protects you from a little bit of stupidity/lets you cast in bad stuff from time to time, I say pick Demon Skin.

If you need to run fast, pick Burning Rush.

I really wish they hadn't made this change. I'm going Demon Skin for most situations because it reduces the number of buttons I need to push.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE? Dark Pact pretty clearly.

You already have Soul Leech baseline and with all the nuking you will stack shield up fast anyway.

Deleted
    Dark Pact gives you effective health equal to 60% of your current HP every 60 seconds, which is the same amount Demon Skin will do in 60 seconds. Thus additional factors need to be brought in.