Unhappy Hidden 7.1 PvP Nerfs?

Friend and I have found a few nerfs that we couldn't seem to find in the 7.1 patch notes, is this normal? Or did we miss a set of notes? I had some screenies to include but just made an account to post, so can't post the images.

• Relentless down from 25% to 20%
    • Counteract magic down from 150% to 125%
    • Casting circle no longer prevents interrupts completely, but now reduces their duration by 70% (calming waters for shamans also affected in a similar way)
    • System shock down from 90% slow for 4 seconds to 2 seconds
    • Deep shatter down from 200% to 150%
    • Surge of mist now makes enveloping mists an 8 sec cd instead of 6 sec cd
    • Burning determination no longer 100% aura mastery

I'm sure there's plenty more, does anyone know anymore or where the notes are for these changes?

UPDATE/EDIT: October 25th hotfixes just posted has most of these changes.
    Last edited by nophux; 2016-10-26 at 05:51 AM.

Hotlinka Surely don't know what the fuck he is doing...

Quote Originally Posted by nophux View Post
    Friend and I have found a few nerfs that we couldn't seem to find in the 7.1 patch notes, is this normal? Or did we miss a set of notes? I had some screenies to include but just made an account to post, so can't post the images.

• Relentless down from 25% to 20%
    • Counteract magic down from 150% to 125%
    • Casting circle no longer prevents interrupts completely, but now reduces their duration by 70% (calming waters for shamans also affected in a similar way)
    • System shock down from 90% slow for 4 seconds to 2 seconds
    • Deep shatter down from 200% to 150%
    • Surge of mist now makes enveloping mists an 8 sec cd instead of 6 sec cd
    • Burning determination no longer 100% aura mastery

I'm sure there's plenty more, does anyone know anymore or where the notes are for these changes?
    I've read them somewhere before a week or so ago iirc. Might have been data mining on MMO-C front page or a PvP hotfix blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I've read them somewhere before a week or so ago iirc. Might have been data mining on MMO-C front page or a PvP hotfix blog.
    I'm pretty sure you're right, I think all this was hotfixed weeks ago and these are just tooltip updates, which is why it wasn't mentioned in the notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're right, I think all this was hotfixed weeks ago and these are just tooltip updates, which is why it wasn't mentioned in the notes.
    Well a few weeks ago at the most, ice form for mages was nerfed from 45 sec cd to 1 min cd, now it's back to 45 sec cd... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

im just sad that icant use the magic broom in pvp

Unstable affliction doesnt seems to do any damage on dispel
    Like 73k dmg per UA, seems like a bad joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Unstable affliction doesnt seems to do any damage on dispel
    Like 73k dmg per UA, seems like a bad joke
    I think it's because dispel now only dispels 1 charge of UA instead of all of it. It's like 100k per charge and a 4s silence. Still not something you want to dispel unless you are comfortable with your team mate's HP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I think it's because dispel now only dispels 1 charge of UA instead of all of it. It's like 100k per charge and a 4s silence. Still not something you want to dispel unless you are comfortable with your team mate's HP.
    It currently dispels all UA's not sure where you get your info from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    It currently dispels all UA's not sure where you get your info from.
    From the internet.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Well uhm .. you're wrong go try it out

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Nah it dispell everything, hence why I'm concerned