Preliminary worries - NIghthold 2 set and GCD lock

Hello,
    Ï have started thinking about the 2 set bonus yesterday. I have the unholy bracers and I have to say the rotation is really smooth, but I am already burning some RP due to GCD lock (I don't have the Double doom yet, went for Deadliest Coil first, so it will actually get worse). Looking at my WA I can see the burst of RP each time I use Scourge strike from the Wounds popped, now if I imagine getting Rune regen also with that, I can easily see myself using less and less DC so I always have 3 runes regenerating. I can even imagine that with unholy legendary belt and bracers I can go for using only Festering and Scourge strike, or something very close to that. Why is it bad? 2 of our gold traits are DC based, our 4 set also, same for pet energy, meaning we can eventually lose a lot of traits and get very weird rotation.
    If this is the case, I think they should really look into option for DC eating more RP if available or Sudden/Double doom shooting automatically.
    What do you think?

Deleted
    Imo, DC could work a bit like execute. The more runic power it consumes the harder it hits. Other solution is taking DC out of GCD.