Poll: Which shoulder enchant do you use after 7.1?

Deleted

Boon of the Bloodhunter the best shoulder enchant now in 7.1?

Assuming you're not bothered with getting ancient mana for Suramar with the Manaseeker enchant, would Bloodhunter now be the most optimal one to use, since we have the blood trader? Here's some statistics from Wowhead on the enchants;

Quote Originally Posted by Leione@Wowhead
    1000 mob kills with each enchantment-->Boon of the Gemfinder: 8xFound Sack of Gems
    Boon of the Harvester: 10xHarvested Goods
    Boon of the Butcher: 22xButchered Meat
    Boon of the Manaseeker: 13xMana-Tinged Pack
    Boon of the Salvager: 9xSalvaged Armor
    Boon of the Bloodhunter: 4xBloodhunter's Quarry
    Boon of the Scavenger: 8xScavenged Cloth
    It would seem that Bloodhunter has possibly the lowest drop rate, but you can buy 10 mats with one blood (5 felslate, 3 starlight rose), and apparently one Bloodhunter bag has 1-5 blood in it.

What do you guys think? Also, adding a poll to know which shoulder enchant people prefer now.

Considering I often get at least 15ish herbs and 15ish fish in each Harvested Goods.
    HGx10= 300
    BHQx4= from 40 to 200

Harvester wins (goldwise)

you get less with the bloods, but you get to choose what you want

you should take the blood enchant only if you want to use the merchant to buy the stuff you need to do your flasks/prepots/food

I would argue bloodhunter is better. Harvester bags are susceptible to RNG on whether they will drop valuable plants or not. At least with the bloodhunter bags you can buy 10 foxflower per 1 which on my server is currently at 40-50g ppu. Thats an easy 400-500 gold per blood so even with the worst RNG bags you will still make 400-500 gold. Harvester bags overall won't average anywhere near the bloodhunter now.

EDIT: I should note though I am just assuming, if the drop rate for the blood bags are dramatically lower than it probably wouldn't be worth it since that'll boost the average gold per bag of the harvesters
    Last edited by Ciren; 2016-10-26 at 06:11 AM.

I think it's always been the best enchant, provided one used the bloods to craft gear and sell that at a profit. The monetary gains from selling mats will be minuscule in comparison, but it doesn't hurt to have the option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Assuming you're not bothered with getting ancient mana for Suramar with the Manaseeker enchant, would Bloodhunter now be the most optimal one to use, since we have the blood trader? Here's some statistics from Wowhead on the enchants;

It would seem that Bloodhunter has possibly the lowest drop rate, but you can buy 10 mats with one blood (5 felslate, 3 starlight rose), and apparently one Bloodhunter bag has 1-5 blood in it.

What do you guys think? Also, adding a poll to know which shoulder enchant people prefer now.
    You are forgetting that Manaseeker also gives 1-2 AM for each kill, when you loot the corpse, so you should add 1000-2000 mana to the list..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    You are forgetting that Manaseeker also gives 1-2 AM for each kill, when you loot the corpse, so you should add 1000-2000 mana to the list..
    That's the first thing my post points out;
    Assuming you're not bothered with getting ancient mana for Suramar with the Manaseeker enchant

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not clear, the way you write it, as you leave the impression that Mana-Packs is the only reward from Manaseeker..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Deleted
    It's not clear, the way you write it, as you leave the impression that Mana-Packs is the only reward from Manaseeker..
    Well, hey, that's your own personal problem. My post clearly talks about ancient mana in general, not "packs" of any kind. I'm not responsible for people's false impressions from otherwise clear and concise writings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, hey, that's your own personal problem. My post clearly talks about ancient mana in general, not "packs" of any kind. I'm not responsible for people's false impressions from otherwise clear and concise writings.
    You write you have 13 Mana-Packs in 1000kills.. Giving an average of 50 mana per pack, there is a HUGE difference in 650 or 1650-2650 AM..

Deleted
    You write you have 13 Mana-Packs in 1000kills.. Giving an average of 50 mana per pack, there is a HUGE difference in 650 or 1650-2650 AM..
    ...you're not serious, are you? I don't care whether you get 270000000 mana from kills and 2674145637 from the packs. That's irrelevant, utterly. I already dismissed the entire gaining of ancient mana with the Manaseeker enchant, completely.

Let me just quote myself again...
    Assuming you're not bothered with getting ancient mana
    So, let's just go through what I say there, shall we? I'm saying that I'm going to assume that ancient mana is not a factor here, at all. Like, not the least bit. So I'm completely ignoring the gaining of ancient mana -part of the Manaseeker enchant from that point on in my post.

I can't believe I'm having to draw pictures here to explain the simplest of simple things. But I'm not surprised, seeing as though you're also assuming that the quoted bit, which clearly states that it was quoted from Wowhead, written there by someone called "Leione", was actually a listing of my kills, which is a clear indication that you've absolutely not comprehended what I posted.

So, yeah. I'm not going to reply to you and sidetrack this thread any more than I already have, and I won't be seeing any of your posts in the future, so feel free to not bother to reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...you're not serious, are you? I don't care whether you get 270000000 mana from kills and 2674145637 from the packs. That's irrelevant, utterly. I already dismissed the entire gaining of ancient mana with the Manaseeker enchant, completely.

Let me just quote myself again...So, let's just go through what I say there, shall we? I'm saying that I'm going to assume that ancient mana is not a factor here, at all. Like, not the least bit. So I'm completely ignoring the gaining of ancient mana -part of the Manaseeker enchant from that point on in my post.

I can't believe I'm having to draw pictures here to explain the simplest of simple things. But I'm not surprised, seeing as though you're also assuming that the quoted bit, which clearly states that it was quoted from Wowhead, written there by someone called "Leione", was actually a listing of my kills, which is a clear indication that you've absolutely not comprehended what I posted.

So, yeah. I'm not going to reply to you and sidetrack this thread any more than I already have, and I won't be seeing any of your posts in the future, so feel free to not bother to reply.
    You cannot assume AM is not a factor, when you talk about what an AM-generating enchant does...

Let me just quote myself again...So, let's just go through what I say there, shall we? I'm saying that I'm going to assume that ancient mana is not a factor here, at all. Like, not the least bit. So I'm completely ignoring the gaining of ancient mana -part of the Manaseeker enchant from that point on in my post.

Do keep in mind who you're talking to - this guy is one of MMO-C's... least brilliant people and/or trolls. You may be putting effort in for nothing.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-10-26 at 02:10 PM.

Ancient mana never was an issue, you can collect 2000 in about 20 minutes or less in the market area of suramar. That enchant is not needed.

Either you have no concerns about gold then you chose whichever enchant gives you the most of the mats you want at the time.
    Or you have concerns about then you chose the enchant that give you the most value in mats.

Easy isn´t it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    That enchant is not needed.
    Manaseeker also gives enchanting materials, including crystals, which are still pretty valuable (460-500g cheapest ones in my realm set.) It's not just for mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    Either you have no concerns about gold then you chose whichever enchant gives you the most of the mats you want at the time.
    Or you have concerns about then you chose the enchant that give you the most value in mats.

Easy isn´t it?
    Right, and that's what this thread is about; will the Bloodhunter enchant give more mats via the blood trader than the specific enchants, and what people will be using after this patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    That enchant sucks because you can farm 2000 Mana in under 10 minutes without killing anything.

Didnt know it gives enchant materials tho. Thats pretty nifty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    That enchant sucks because you can farm 2000 Mana in under 10 minutes without killing anything.

Didnt know it gives enchant materials tho. Thats pretty nifty.
    How exactly do you farm it this quick?

Quote Originally Posted by SeroHuhu View Post
    How exactly do you farm it this quick?
    go to the winery, pat back and forth, mana galore