Deleted

So.. should I drop herb now ?

Hey friends.. so - with 7.1 changes (and taking into account that I have no time to farm plus Im lazy to do so) should I drop herbalism for something more useful ? Im running with ins/herb now but Im buying inks from AH anyway..

Which one would you recommend ? I want to have little fun with it and potentially earn some money/create something useful.
    So for me its ench vs alch

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like you should drop Herbalism. Personally i am still keeping it.
    But if you are not using it, and cba to use it. Then there really is not point in keeping it.
    For what you should change it to, my recommendation is Alch if you are a raider, otherwise just pick what you like.

i have a guildie that makes me whatever for alch so im keepin herb just for the fact that i get so many bloods when i farm.. i feel its still a good proffs.. yes prices are shit but i gather and use blood vendor and have my buddy make me 20 flasks aday that i sell for 10k on my server.. yes 10k aday is alot less then what we have been makin but im at 900k anyways so 10k/day suits me fine.. it was bound to end at some point

Yes! (extra shit because message is to short)

What's more useful than Herbalism? Nothing. Not even Mining. You get tons of herbs, tons of Blood and can make tons of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Felwort daily not worth it to you?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    Felwort daily not worth it to you?
    Felwot m8?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

If you intend to actually use it, herb will remain the most useful gathering prof and arguably the best prof overall (for profit). If you have no time to do it and/or are too lazy to, then it is being wasted and you should drop it if you believe you will use something else more.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it. Flying will come out and you'll regret dropping it later.

I don't know what you would even drop it for? All the crafting professions suck right now. Inscription would be nice I suppose to make your own tomes but that's about it.

As they say, don't let the door hit you on the way out (you and everyone else that thought herbalism was a FotM and not a way of life...).