Deleted

New potion: Prolonged power > Deadly grace?

Is it safe to say Deadly grace is best for prepot but the prolonged power is best used with high voidform stacks? Anyone done any testing regarding that?

I might be completely wrong here, but if my perception of how intellect works is right it is simply going to be a function of how much dps you are doing, how much intellect you have and how much damage deadly grace is doing. So my perception of intellect is that a 1% gain in intellect is a 1% increase in damage. Now, IF that is right, then it would go something like this:

2500/intellect = your % damage increase for 1 minute by using PoPP.
    Multiply this by your usual damage after 1 minute and compare to damage gained from PoDG.

Example
    Lets say you have 35k intellect, you would get
    2500/35000 = 7,14% damage increase for 1 minute.

To calculate how much damage that is, multiply that number by your usual dps after 1 minute and multiply that by 60, or simply multiply it by how much damage you do in 1 minute.

Assuming 500k dps, the damage gained from PoPP is:
    500k*60*7,14% = 2.142.000

Now compare that to your deadly grace pre-pot and decide. It should definitely be a lot better than deadly grace late S2M when geared above like 840 and is probably better than deadly grace on multitarget (mostly talking dungeons where 6-700k dps is normal). Assuming deadly grace does about 2,5M, it will probably remain as the prepot of choice for single target encounters.
    Last edited by Jullyx; 2016-10-26 at 11:50 AM.

Deleted
    The difference is minimal. technically DG will pull ahead if you have to move or on multi target fights, outside of s2m, but it's around 10k dps difference in the extreme situations. For more info and sims, check h2p.