Deleted

Insignia of Ravenholdt buffed? 5% crit -> 50% crit

I noticed a huge damage increase from the insignia, way bigger than 10% that are justifyable from the CP generator buff, so i checked recount and saw that the crit rate was almost 50%. I am sure that it was only ~5% before because i extensively tested it, now it seems to be scaling with my average crit rate depending on SiW uptime (41% base crit)

this is a huge buff to the ring and it went up to being around ~10% of my single target damage.

i'm now asking myself if this is a bug or an intended buff? maybe it was a bug before and was supposed to scale with crit already?

anyway this further puts the ring above anything else for outlaw legendary wise.

Deleted
    I was in a dungeon with a guy who had it today, some pulls it was 2nd damage contributor for him I noticed.
    Seemed stronk, and myself I just got this damage absorb neck today instead..

Yep seems like stealth buff, sunday Urcoc HC it was doing 4,42% of my dmg with 5,8% crit chance, today on LFR boss it had 37% crit chance ( got 41%) and about 10-15% of my dps... sin rogue btw

Switch to EP, always do 2 Mutilates during the EP and check how it goes

Maybe the the ring now uses your critchance instead of a flat 5%?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Maybe the the ring now uses your critchance instead of a flat 5%?
    This likely. Seems more like a bug fix than an actual intended buff.

Not sure how they'll react to this. So far they've been pretty negligent regarding legendary balance, so I somewhat doubt they'll nerf it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah ravenholdt is bugged// behaving unpredictably. It's actually benefiting from many buff // debuff on target, double dipping a tone of stuff.. I don't know if this still holds but in beta the proc could crit on a builder crit, it also benefit from AP double dipping the dmg buff. It's probably never going to be fully fixed tho as blizzard seems to give absolutely no fuck about legendary balance / intended behavior. If something changed with it it's probably an accident on their part lol.
    Last edited by Kalador; 2016-10-26 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    No difference for me, its still at 5-6% of my DPS.