WOL Log Analysis Help

Can any of you World of Logs gurus lend me a hand optimizing? I know I should have potted during lust, but overall I do not see the glaring defect as my uptimes "appear" to be decent, though I fall way behind overall compared to top tier logs and I'm not seeing the root cause. I could spec back into Exsanguinate, though I am really enjoying Agonizing Poison. Thanks.

Heroic Ursoc
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/s3b8m...?s=6962&e=7241

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1z/simple

Crit
    33.13%

Haste
    3.88%

Mastery
    119.02%

Versatility
    8.63%

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Delvaz; 2016-10-26 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Use Warcraftlogs, Wol is missing a lot of information

I would, but I have no clue how to efficiently read WoL

You did 289k DPS, your "slight" low crit seems to be hindering you in getting a more efficient EP uptime ( by using more oftenly 3~4 CP Envenoms instead of 2 CP )

I noticed your Garrote and Rupture weren't ~100% uptime on boss, you gotta try to fix that, specially if you don't use Exsanguinate, they are part of your core rotation, to both generate energy and do damage

Also, your Elaborate Planning uptime was ~60%, you gotta work a lil' bit on that, to get it close to 70~75%

World of Logs sadly isn't that great, Warcraft logs is much better

Just taking a peek at them though, I honestly cant see much wrong, you did everything well...

If you're trying to compare yourself to the absolute BEST players in the world for logs, you really shouldn't until you have most of your best gear. (Having the worst legendary for damage does not help you in rankings whatsoever.)

Thanks all, going to switch to warcraft logs and see what shakes out.

As Skindown said, your low crit is holding you down. Need to push for as close to 44% as you can (with the 6% mut crit from artifact). Your versa is too high for running an AP build. It's a good stat to get when you can but between versa and crit, crit wins in every instance. EP uptimes are a bit low. Rupture uptime could be better. Try to make sure you have at least 5-6 seconds left on it before a charge goes out. If it will be less than that you need to refresh before the charge.