Magistrike Restraints

Hello All, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these as far as when they can proc? how many mobs need to be present? can it proc off just the target you are targeting or your havoc target as well. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

It can proc off any CB (Including Havoc'd CBs) as long as there is an additional target with 30 yard range. It seems to only roll the dice on a proc when the CB actually hits it target, unlike Havoc where you see 2 CBs fly off of your character.

So your CB will hit, then there is a 30% chance that CB will cleave to a target within 30 yards.

They are particularly good fun on Mythic Dragons, random CBs flying around everywhere. One time I Havoc'd a CB on 2 adds, which then cleaved 2 more CBs to the boss. Was fun!
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2016-10-26 at 03:16 PM.

shit yea. so would you recommend them for mythic ursoc? like could each chaos bolt proc on to the add and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    They are particularly good fun on Mythic Dragons, random CBs flying around everywhere. One time I Havoc'd a CB on 2 adds, which then cleaved 2 more CBs to the boss. Was fun!
    Does that mean that it can proc and hit mobs you haven't pulled yet? could see this getting disastrous in some M+ situations.

Quote Originally Posted by janzy View Post
    shit yea. so would you recommend them for mythic ursoc? like could each chaos bolt proc on to the add and vice versa?
    Absolutely, it means the CB that hits the baby bear has a 30% chance to cleave the boss and vice versa. (Think of CB ping pong haha)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RugMcNasty View Post
    Does that mean that it can proc and hit mobs you haven't pulled yet? could see this getting disastrous in some M+ situations.
    Edit, post below corrected me!
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2016-10-26 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    It only hits targets that are in combat, so no "accidental" pulls of additional packs.

Only thing is that it sometimes hits cc'ed targets, like frog/sheep/sap/etc. which sucks a bit, but not enough to not wear them in m+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RugMcNasty View Post
    No, it's actually well designed (i was quite surprised).
    The CB will bounce to any mobs in combat :
    *when switching to a PvP server i already killed some guys with bouncing CBs ...
    *it can also focus mobs tagged by other people

Other funny things : trash in front of Corstilax are fighting each others so are "In combat" but having a CB bounce from the first group to the other one didn

Downside Like all the other spell it can bounce to CC mobs ... (I'm using banish avery time i can to avoid it).

I'm totaly fan of seeing CBs fly every where when you got some lucky proc with havoc

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    It only hits targets that are in combat, so no "accidental" pulls of additional packs.

Only thing is that it sometimes hits cc'ed targets, like frog/sheep/sap/etc. which sucks a bit, but not enough to not wear them in m+
    You can just unequip them for pulls that do require cc.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.