Frost DK trinkets 7.1

Anyone know if there's a new list out for trinkets after the buffs to emerald nightmare trinkets? I have 840 pack and 850 egg shell and a 865 ursoc paw (bleed buffed). Just wondering, swapped over from unholy...tired of getting festering wound screwed by bad rng

The Seed pod damage was buffed. The Ursoc paw doesnt look "buffed" but it no longer says "stacks up to 1 times"

Faulty Countermeasure remains king I believe, along with the WB Stat Sticks. Beyond that I would suspect Memento/Shard are good to use too. I used Paw all last night because I thought it was buffed, but it appears it was not.

Deleted
    Hi guys, I need some trinket help.
    These 3 I have atm:
    ilvl865 Unstable Arcanocrystal (with a socket)
    ilvl865 Ursoc's Rending Paw
    ilvl840 Memento of Angerboda

Any help on which 2 I should use would be appreciated!

Deleted
    I have some tricky ones too if anyone has any ideas, played with them on dummy a bit and I think the two I've chosen are the best but that might have just been RNG:

- 860 Ettin Fingernail (Equipped)
    - 840 Chrono Shard with a socket (Equipped, I have the legendary boots and low haste so it stacks well with that)
    - 840 Memento of Angerboda (Replaced today with the Ettin Fingernail)
    - 850 Ursoc's Rending Paw
    - 855 Mark of Dargrul with avoidance

Any thoughts? Think I'm using the best of my lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Hi guys, I need some trinket help.
    These 3 I have atm:
    ilvl865 Unstable Arcanocrystal (with a socket)
    ilvl865 Ursoc's Rending Paw
    ilvl840 Memento of Angerboda

Any help on which 2 I should use would be appreciated!
    As i have tested - i would suggest to use Unstable Arcanocrystal - this one is BIS for DK (the 2nd BIS Trinket is Eye of Command out of Karazhan)
    and as 2nd trinket you should use Memento of Angerboda - this will be better than Ursoc´s Rending Paw!!!

also really good would be the spiked counterweight out of black rook hold

why are people saying spiked countweight and faulty are so good?

http://i.imgur.com/BIWRPQS.png this is whats posted on discord. am i missing something here?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    Because that's the unholy list mate

Why is the kara Nightbane trinket not on the list, based on comparing to other stat stick trinkets like arcano crystal it would be near the top I assume? 1708 str 1062 mastery for 880 version.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    7.1 Frost/Unholy Trinket sims for varying ilvls. http://imgur.com/a/jS87e

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LtStud View Post
    7.1 Frost/Unholy Trinket sims for varying ilvls.
    The link doesn't work. Anyone got a list?

Scope this guide at the bottom for trinket rankings all at item level 865. Kara trinkets become even more powerful when paired with the chest off of Nightbane.

docs.google.com/document/d/1aVoO3dkG-YJGTU1E0xju-F178HBdILT_2rSMR3F1x4o/preview#heading=h.ph5x2y4fh8jg

Deleted
    Hey everyone. With 7.1.5 coming soon is there any trinket from NH that might be better than the bis ones we have at the moment?

If u r runing myhics try and get a terrorbound nexus
    It has an insane ammount of procs and its probably the best aoe trinket

Deleted
    So i just got KJ burning wish trinket from HC Ursoc this morning. Just wondering at the moment i have a 885 paw and a 875 EoC. Which one should i change for it or should i change any?