Paladin TMW Profile for Patch 7.1 w/Download

This profile has been updated for patch 7.1! It now includes Retribution and Protection, and now also has Holy built in! This profile is meant to be a learning tool/helper for new and veteran players of the game. It will display important information centralized on your screen using the TellMeWhen addon.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Updates for Patch 7.1 include:

General

- Profile toggles have been implemented! You can now shut off an entire profile with one icon by setting the appropriate icon to 0% (hidden). You can use this to disable profiles for specializations you don't require!
    - The Version date is now printed in the corner of the screen when in editting mode. Check this date against updates to make sure its the latest!

Retribution

- Fixed a bug with Blade of Wrath (having been removed)
    - Fixed Aura ID for Crusade buff tracking
    - Changed conditions for Execution sentence. It will be suggested at lower Holy Power values if usable and the Judgement buff will last it's whole duration.

Protection

- Removed Hand of Reckoning CD tracker
    - Added Blessing of Protection CD tracker
    - Moved icons to be more visually central

Holy has been added!

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

Deleted
    Neat... gotta bookmark this one.

I like this rotation helper;
    - It's way easier to set up than a WA
    - It's waaaay more lightweight than hekili

Keep up the good work! (please )

Now i just need to figure out how to turn off most of the trackers lazy-me doesn't actually use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice job, keep up the good work!
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Nice one! Thanks for the update

Nice job. I noticed that at least in Holy the Racial button shows through stuff like the minimap and Mission report. None of the other buttons do that, but I'm not sure what needs to change to fix it.

I don't have enough posts to to post a link apparently to show you.

Quote Originally Posted by TehHobbitz View Post
    Nice job. I noticed that at least in Holy the Racial button shows through stuff like the minimap and Mission report. None of the other buttons do that, but I'm not sure what needs to change to fix it.

I don't have enough posts to to post a link apparently to show you.
    I made an update to fix that. Click here for the update
    It was a strata error

This is EPIC! I was in the process of making WA rotation helper for prot - no need now! What priority system you use there?

Quote Originally Posted by b1ackbird View Post
    This is EPIC! I was in the process of making WA rotation helper for prot - no need now! What priority system you use there?
    I use a custom priority system that was built using information from sims, logs and forums.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I use a custom priority system that was built using information from sims, logs and forums.
    Great profile. Really like the layout.

Is the rotation much different pro Hekili's priority helper?

Quote Originally Posted by Knj View Post
    Great profile. Really like the layout.

Is the rotation much different pro Hekili's priority helper?
    A bit quicker on picking what to cast and more customizable.

A bit quicker on picking what to cast and more customizable.
    Thanks for the quick replay.

How do I remove Wake of Ashes from the priority list? The profile always tells to open with WoA which I don't think is correct unless I'm missing something. New to Ret here.
    Last edited by Knj; 2016-11-03 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knj View Post
    Thanks for the quick replay.

How do I remove Wake of Ashes from the priority list? The profile always tells to open with WoA which I don't think is correct unless I'm missing something. New to Ret here.
    You can right click the icon and set the opacity to 0%. With the trait WoA grants 5 Holy Power so its used when you have none

Thumbs up

I made an update to fix that.
    It was a strata error
    Nice, thank you!

UPDATE 11/16/2016

Retribution

- Fixed spell IDs that were tracking the wrong buffs
    - Fixed Strata positions to prevent overlapping the map

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Updates to this TMW profile will be made for 7.1.5 and will be posted on this thread. If you have any suggestions or find any bugs please let me know!

I've finished creating a website that will host the profiles!

http://chesder.weebly.com

I'll continue to post updates here on MMO Champion as we move forward, but from now on you can find all the profiles and different ways to give feedback at the new web page.

Deleted
    Hi Chesder.

On the tank profile is there a way to make the absorb number show in short format?
    For example if I have an absorb of 532600 I would like it to show as 532k. I've had a look through the options but I don't see a way to achieve this.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryain View Post
    Hi Chesder.

On the tank profile is there a way to make the absorb number show in short format?
    For example if I have an absorb of 532600 I would like it to show as 532k. I've had a look through the options but I don't see a way to achieve this.

Thanks.
    It's actually quite simple. In the bottom right of the absorb icon settings you'll see the text [Absorb]

Just change it to [Absorb:veryshort] and it will condense it

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for this. Exactly what I've been after.

Is there a way to make this activate only when I am in combat. At present it only seems to activate when I have someone targeted. This means when dealing with packs it can diseppar and reappear when changing targets. The auras also pop up when I target corpses to loot.

Anyway to get this to "in combat" only?