Question Fury: Rage of the Valajar - How important?

Hello all,

I'm very close to reaching 25 AP in order to get my last gold Rage of the Valajar. How important is this for DPS? What gain could I expect in an average fight?

Thanks for any insight!

Quote Originally Posted by kleintrpt View Post
    Hello all,

I'm very close to reaching 25 AP in order to get my last gold Rage of the Valajar. How important is this for DPS? What gain could I expect in an average fight?

Thanks for any insight!
    It will proc a few times during a fight, and I will admit getting that climbing crit is fun but it doesnt last very long. Besides that, in order to max out your artifact and start the bonus DPS boost you need it anyways :/
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Every other trait you can choose is worse, just take it.

Deleted
    I honestly noticed a decent increase when I got it. Maybe its coincidence lining up with some better gear/stats but it does seem strong. Outside of massacre the proc rate seems really low MOST of the time to me at least.

Deleted
    If I recall for me it pushed me in 5M content from the likes of 290k to 310k dps, but gear may have trickled in too at some point. Still a nice buff to get, definitely miles ahead of any of the other traits you could pursue.

While every guide recommended to go for Juggernaut first, how accurate is that now?
    At this point I am 4 steps away from Juggernaut and Rage of the Valarjar, which way would be the best way to go with the knowledge (and experience) there is now?

Quote Originally Posted by Stheel View Post
    While every guide recommended to go for Juggernaut first, how accurate is that now?
    At this point I am 4 steps away from Juggernaut and Rage of the Valarjar, which way would be the best way to go with the knowledge (and experience) there is now?
    Still remains accurate, juggernaut even while flawed mechanically is still an exponential increase compared with Valarjar. The only time i'd consider recommending the latter over the former would be if you never raid and your focus was in 5-mans or environments where juggernaut doesn't get a chance to stack.