Deleted

Horde Karazhan Pre-Quest Guide

Hi all guys! ;p Once again a small guide for small things in big world of Azeroth.

Back To Karazhan: Pre quest for Karazhan Dungeon!

p.s. All parts are wrote in the description under the video if you missing something ;p
    p.s.s. I thing this guide will help new players, because who done prequest for original Karazhan back in the days will be able to do it without google

Deleted
    Who would ever need a video guide for quests like these... but perhaps you could do one for the "ah, nuts!" world quest, that one really is complicated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solfolango View Post
    Who would ever need a video guide for quests like these... but perhaps you could do one for the "ah, nuts!" world quest, that one really is complicated
    Perhaps you dont need to give your useless opinnion and keep it to yourself? The OP put the video there to help people.. if you dant need the help, move along snowflake!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Perhaps you dont need to give your useless opinnion and keep it to yourself? The OP put the video there to help people.. if you dant need the help, move along snowflake!!
    ..or to attract people to her youtube channel. Self-promotional links are self-promotional.

Seriously, the attunement chain is 100% on rails experience.
    Just follow in-game prompts and you're done. If you can't manage that.. I can't see how you got that far in the game in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    ..or to attract people to her youtube channel. Self-promotional links are self-promotional.

Seriously, the attunement chain is 100% on rails experience.
    Just follow in-game prompts and you're done. If you can't manage that.. I can't see how you got that far in the game in the first place.
    It is not to say I used it..... maybe some one else can use it, but okay whatever floats your boat. She didnt premote anything, she posted the video stating it is a guide( if that is your definition of premotion then streams and other guides are also not allowed...), so if you WANT to you can check it out, if you dont want to, move along. Hell many people could use this guide but I forgot that everyone playing this game is leet. My bad. snowflake!

Deleted
    She didnt premote anything, she posted the video stating it is a guide ( if that is your definition of premotion then streams and other guides are also not allowed...)
    Yes, posting a link to your own video to bunch of forums where you don't normally participate (post count 28, check her history, it's all spam about her videos) is the defenition of self-promotion. Duhh?
    How often do you see Preach or any other decent WoW youtuber/streamer spam links to their videos here? Never. That's right.

But whatever, maybe you feel strongly about whiknighting her here, because of ...reasons? (it's not like she participates in this community).
    Go ahead, whiteknight it away. All the way buddy.
    Last edited by mmoc53950756e3; 2016-10-29 at 06:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Yes, posting a link to your own video to bunch of forums where you don't normally participate (post count 28, check her history, it's all spam about her videos) is the defenition of self-promotion. Duhh?
    How often do you see Preach or any other decent WoW youtuber/streamer spam links to their videos here? Never. That's right.

But whatever, maybe you feel strongly about whiknighting her here, because of ...reasons? (it's not like she participates in this community).
    Go ahead, whiteknight it away. All the way buddy.
    Edit. nvm not worth my breath. same to you.

They dont spam links but they pout it in their signature... Duhhh??? ffs dude just wake up before you comment next time please?
    Except putting it in your signature is not against the rules. There's a reason why there's a video megathread.

Edit. nvm not worth my breath. same to you.
    You are either her alt account or boyfriend.

Nevertheless when you post something publicly on a public forum you open it up to scrutinization. Especially when you post a self promotional video for something so simple and useless. You don't have to be leet for the Kharazhan attunement and if you are at the point where you are doing mythica I'm sure you know how to use the quest tracker..

You could just as easily ignore people's comments and move on.

Deleted
    Ok but being honest. There is no fucking need for a guide how to do prequests. I am sorry.
    Just name me a reason.
    "Hi my name is ... Welcome to my guide on the Karazhan attunements.
    When you log in you get a quest from That tells you to do HoV mythic -> Do it!
    After finishing you get a quest where you have to clear Violet Hold, BRH and VoW on mythic difficulty -> Do it!
    Then you get a quest from Kadgar in Dalaran which sends you to Karazhan via a portal he summons.
    There you can accept quest (the yellow exclamation mark; like you did times before). -> Accept them, look at your minimap -> Do it!
    Repeat the last step until there are no more quests.
    I hope you liked my guide. If yes leave am a like."

This is basically what a guide for those quests can say. Wrote the script in 1 minute. Maybe I should make some guides, too.
    If it was a guide on the timerun, ok. If it was a guide on nightbane. Or even on all kara bosses, ok. But a prequest guide? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Except putting it in your signature is not against the rules. There's a reason why there's a video megathread.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    You are either her alt account or boyfriend.

Nevertheless when you post something publicly on a public forum you open it up to scrutinization. Especially when you post a self promotional video for something so simple and useless. You don't have to be leet for the Kharazhan attunement and if you are at the point where you are doing mythica I'm sure you know how to use the quest tracker..

You could just as easily ignore people's comments and move on.
    No I am your mothers boyfriend! But sure what ever makes you sleep at night.
    The only reason I am defending this poster is due to turds like you that has the special snowflake syndrome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holypeter View Post
    Ok but being honest. There is no fucking need for a guide how to do prequests. I am sorry.
    Just name me a reason.
    "Hi my name is ... Welcome to my guide on the Karazhan attunements.
    When you log in you get a quest from That tells you to do HoV mythic -> Do it!
    After finishing you get a quest where you have to clear Violet Hold, BRH and VoW on mythic difficulty -> Do it!
    Then you get a quest from Kadgar in Dalaran which sends you to Karazhan via a portal he summons.
    There you can accept quest (the yellow exclamation mark; like you did times before). -> Accept them, look at your minimap -> Do it!
    Repeat the last step until there are no more quests.
    I hope you liked my guide. If yes leave am a like."

This is basically what a guide for those quests can say. Wrote the script in 1 minute. Maybe I should make some guides, too.
    If it was a guide on the timerun, ok. If it was a guide on nightbane. Or even on all kara bosses, ok. But a prequest guide? Really?
    Jesuz are you all so daft....

Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    Sorry for going off topic, but how did you get attuned? I haven't been able to find info on it
    In this same dungeons and raids topic just another thread, but okay again fucking snowflakes...

Deleted
    No I am your mothers boyfriend! But sure what ever makes you sleep at night.
    The only reason I am defending this poster is due to turds like you that has the special snowflake syndrome!!
    You keep repeating that, so maybe you are the one having the problem. I can't see anyone else here complaining or acting like a "special snowflake" (what the hell man?)

The fact of the matter is that you're plain wrong and self-referential link spam is not allowed - there's a mega-thread for video posts.

Why kick such a fuss over something that is clearly posted in wrong place for wrong reasons? C'mon now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing topic. No constructive discussion on the matter was had and it turned more into bashing.