869 Rogue 3/7M EXP, Legendary, 3/3 Gold traits LF Mythic Guild

Past raiding experience... BC - Cata were all full cleared, I took a break during panda and came back during early BRF. Ended WoD as 7/7M, 10/10M, and 13/13M (pre-nerfs).

Legion, I have cleared 1/7M with experience and spiderbird and Ursoc. 7/7H on first week.

I play my class well! I'm very good with mechanics and maxing out my full potential in DPS.

Btag: Spankey#1493 if you're interested!

I can also provide logs.

10+ Year Old Account

Yo

Hey there!

<Eternal Kingdom> wants YOU!

<Eternal Kingdom> is a guild that is building a positive, long-lasting gaming community. We provide a respectful environment for both hardcore raiders looking to play at the highest level, and new players just starting their adventures in WoW. We have raid teams that will fit nearly any schedule or level of experience.

I come from the Warden team of <Eternal Kingdom>.

'Warden' is a newer weekend raid team that will have a more hard core focus. This team consists of veteran leaders with the focus and drive to take this team to ~top 100US.

We run a very tight roster and do not recruit for the bench. If you are accepted, you will be expected to become a central member of the raid from day 1.

General information of 'Warden' Squad
    Faction - Alliance (Proudmoore Server, PST server time)
    Raid Size - 20 man
    Raid Days - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
    Raid Times - 7pm - 11pm PST (Server Time)
    Website - http://www.ek-gaming.net/

Loot Distribution
    We run a "Loot Council" distribution style system which employs 3 variables that ultimately lead to a decision on what raider receives the desired gear. The 3 variables we've employed are an upgrade check which tells us who is the person who will receive the biggest upgrade from the item, we then weigh in attendance of the raider along with how long they've been part of the team, and finally we consider performance. We believe that showing up every day shouldn't be the sole reason you get loot. Players should always be rewarded for excelling at their class and/or overall performance.

Expectations and Attendance
    We need people who can commit to all 3 nights, 12 hours total per raid week. Real life does come up and are understanding of extraneous circumstances, however, these should be far and few.

Character should be fully equipped, enchanted, etc, and should display a high proficiency in gameplay as well as raid awareness. Logs that show consistent play and awareness are a must for applicants.

We do not raid on major holidays.

Contact
    For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial please reach out to one of the following officers:

Stilken - Chael#1951
    Drivethru - Drivethru#1990
    Sparklefever - Kangarooster#1241

Hey Peachpug, here is our guild copypasta.

<Flavour of the Month> 7/7H 3/7M is a Horde raiding guild recently reformed on Stormreaver-US. Our main goal for Legion is to push content on our 3-day schedule and push to be as close to Top 100 US by the end of the expansion. For now, our main goal is to clear content while it's current, and continue strengthening our raid team to reach our end tier progression goals.If you're seeking a friendly raid environment with a progression focus, please consider us.

Even if our current recruitment needs may not reflect it, we will always consider applications from exceptional applicants of any role. We maintain a bench for mythic, but all bench players will see kills.

We are an adult guild and adult subject matters may come up.

Raid Times:

Monday- 6:30 TO 10PM SERVER (CST) [ 7:30-11EST] [4:30-8PST]

Tuesday- 6:30 TO 10PM SERVER (CST) [ 7:30-11EST] [4:30-8PST]

Wednesday-6:30 TO 10PM SERVER (CST) [ 7:30-11EST] [4:30-8PST]

Btags: Phurr#1616, Meus#1918, Thellin#1882

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Hey peachpug

fatal- illidan
    Current progress: 2/7M

We are looking for an exceptional rogue for our CORE mythic roster.

We have a semi hard core raiding environment, Very active players, Adult atmosphere with loads of fun and humor. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find team mates and a guild that will will match your efforts and give you the opportunity for success in progressive raiding.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues, wed, Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

contact us at
    Gm- weezyb#1870
    Officer- smite#1703, Wetkitty#1140

Guild Name: Real Talk
    Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Zabulzel#1573, Imperrius#1531, Deipotent#1163

Progression:
    • 3/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Raid Times:
    • Tuesday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST
    • Wednesday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST
    • Thursday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST

RECRUITMENT:

Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

What YOU need:
    • Desire to push the hardest content.
    • Exceptional knowledge of your class.
    • Situational awareness.
    • Responsibility aka the ability to call out yourself.
    • Able to take criticism.
    • 90% attendance.

What WE offer:
    [LIST][*]Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.[*]A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.