Lingering Soul Fragments

So when you click on one of these when you get a drop from a boss, it states the weekly max is 10. These are nowhere to be found in the currency tab however. Even if they are just for this quest and nothing else it seems slightly bugged

Deleted
    8 weeks seems a little bit crazy

Feels silly to stare at these x10 unlootable lingering fragments every time I complete a +10 for the next two months

This combined with the weekly gated nature of the new suramar quests tells me that they want you to be able to do the quests overtime, but only be able to finish around the time we can start expecting Nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    This combined with the weekly gated nature of the new suramar quests tells me that they want you to be able to do the quests overtime, but only be able to finish around the time we can start expecting Nighthold
    When I saw the 9 week Surumar gate, I had a feeling it was designed to lead us right into Surumar and honestly, I'm ok with it. If they didn't gate it, myself and a lot of others would burn through it in a few days because I don't know about you but I love Surumar and whole story and I can't wait for each week to unlock

The problem here is that this stupid quest will take 8 weeks to reward us with a 850 item ? Realy, couldn't the reward be a little less bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    The problem here is that this stupid quest will take 8 weeks to reward us with a 850 item ? Realy, couldn't the reward be a little less bad ?
    The journey is the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    The journey is the reward.
    Big time yes!
    Edit Signature.

I am ok with it. Any way i will gather 10 of them each week, so do not care much.
    The reward is a bit meh though, but w/e.

8weeks seem long.. saw the Suramar had new quest, heart sank a bit cause I hate that place to the very core... want that terrible quest line done and forgotten about already but it seems like the main focus now which I just don't care about.

I can't possibly imaging the drop rate staying that low once the nighthold opens. Sure some people might stay subbed for something this obvious, but the quests following in the chain are probably not even in 7.1 and if the Illidan story doesn't get told to everyone, I would be very surprised.

you get 100% drop in mythic+, amount that drops depends of mythic+ difficulty. 2 for mythic+2, 5 for mythic+5 etc etc.