is Tusk of Mannoroth still obtainable?

As the title says, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes - It just has a very low drop rate.

The ONLY things to have been made unavailable in the game are the Challenge Mode items, and the Legion Invasion event items, in recent times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    hey, don't mind if I use thread for small off topic? I mean about tusks, I don't remember how coins in mop worked, can I spend all of them after boss kill or only 1 coin per boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    hey, don't mind if I use thread for small off topic? I mean about tusks, I don't remember how coins in mop worked, can I spend all of them after boss kill or only 1 coin per boss?
    its always 1 coin per boss.

Deleted
    once per boss kill but you can kill the boss multiple times and use a coin each time. (unless its a boss you can only run once a week ofc, like many old raids are)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    once per boss kill but you can kill the boss multiple times and use a coin each time. (unless its a boss you can only run once a week ofc, like many old raids are)
    is garry once per week or infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    is garry once per week or infinite?
    nope SoO is the first flex raid wich uses Loot lockout

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes its one of the hardest things to get in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    nope SoO is the first flex raid wich uses Loot lockout
    and by it you mean that I can farm garry as much as I want?

Deleted
    Yes, u can!

Deleted
    Yep, a protip:
    Fill up your raid with plate wearers so you can get it traded.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can, on HC/Mythic, and they're rather rare. I'm pretty sure you can bag them by the bonus roll, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Yep, a protip:
    Fill up your raid with plate wearers so you can get it traded.
    Not the best of tips, you loose the transmog when you trade it to other people while it still has the trade timer on it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Not the best of tips, you loose the transmog when you trade it to other people while it still has the trade timer on it.
    Never said all of you got it, did I?

But yes, this is in fact a good point that might not be that much clear, but: ONLY ONE OF YOU GETS IT.

The plate wearer trick just means to put it on personal loot so all of you has a chance to get it and when someone gets it they trade it to you, so you get it (and they don't).

Deleted
    is it possible to kill gary by myself xxxxxxx times? or need people for that?

Deleted
    is it possible to kill gary by myself xxxxxxx times? or need people for that?
    shameless bump, but really need that answer, excuse me this time!

Deleted
    I found it quite possible to solo 25man Hc SoO.
    It does take awhile though, there are no easy skip mechanics like we had in both Brf and Hfc.

You can do it though, and even if you solo it, it doesnt impose the personal loot system on you, so its relatively lucrative if you are looking to pick up bits and pieces of other sets as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsimusPrime View Post
    I found it quite possible to solo 25man Hc SoO.
    It does take awhile though, there are no easy skip mechanics like we had in both Brf and Hfc.

You can do it though, and even if you solo it, it doesnt impose the personal loot system on you, so its relatively lucrative if you are looking to pick up bits and pieces of other sets as well.
    do I need to kill all the bosses after garry kill or he will respawn but others won't?

Deleted
    if you intend on trying to clear the whole thing and coin roll on garrosh, then you need someone else to "open the way" for you so to speak by being a leader and stuff.

Its a right big mess, but regardless, the only way to kill him is killing everything leading up to him, which will still be the case if you join someone elses fresh instance.

If i were you, i'd settle for doing the 25man solo once a week, since the first kill on garrosh solo is worth the same as coining like 5 times. after that you only get to coin for a chance at loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume it's like every other raid in the game with a weekly lockout. You can join a different raid id over and over if you wish, but you can only get loot off of him the first time you kill him. (Meaning solo, you can only kill him once per week.)