10+ Year Old Account

Rockstar FINALLY cracks down on GTA modders

Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Money is one thing. But I think that also cars, vehicles, weapons and all thing should be takend away from these cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by davegrant View Post
    Money is one thing. But I think that also cars, vehicles, weapons and all thing should be takend away from these cheaters.
    Anyone being suspended from now on, even temporarily, will have their entire account cleared out. They'll have to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Anyone being suspended from now on, even temporarily, will have their entire account cleared out. They'll have to start over.
    The title should be changed.

There is a massive difference in modder's and cheaters. The title is misleading.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The title should be changed.

There is a massive difference in modder's and cheaters. The title is misleading.
    That too .

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I was sure that they took them only the money, good move from Rockstar then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Sick of cheaters. They've been a problem since online came out.