Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Seems to be at the same difficulty level with Highmaul which is perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Mar'gok was trivial on heroic
    Regardless of what you think of his absolute level of difficulty, he was significantly harder than anything in EN heroic. (He was also considered to be harder on heroic than at least Kargath and Twins on mythic, and harder on normal than the first 6 on heroic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu42 View Post
    Well of course ya derp, legions' heroic is = to WoD normal. You're literally whining about easy difficulties when you've still got mythic. Go do that, and then come back.
    Wrong. Raid difficulties have not changed from WoD to Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Mar'gok was trivial on heroic
    How To Lose All Credibility In Five Words

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post

Possible solutions from my point of view:
    - Make heroic harder (as WoD heroic basically)
    -

WOD and legion heroic are the same difficulty...the only difference is legion has alot more gearing options outside of raiding and the community ilevel increased faster than in WOD.

I am almost 880 and still getting multiple upgrades a week.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Regardless of what you think of his absolute level of difficulty, he was significantly harder than anything in EN heroic. (He was also considered to be harder on heroic than at least Kargath and Twins on mythic, and harder on normal than the first 6 on heroic.)
    Ahahahaahahaha oh lordy....
    What are you writing .

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mar'gok was miles above anything in EN in terms of difficulty. That's not to say mar'gok was an incredibly hard enounter in itself, just that compared to EN, it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Ahahahaahahaha oh lordy....
    What are you writing .
    Jump to page 172 of this forum, scroll through the 30 pages after that, and count the number of threads asking for help on Imperator.

Also things like...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-in-comparison post 4: "The number of guilds who go 6/7 N and then do most or all of Heroic before Normal Imperator is a pretty strong testament to that, IMO."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Imperator-HC:
    "we 2 shot kargath heroic after wiping on heroic imperator for 2 full raid days"
    "I've done both HC Imperator and Mythic Kargath and Imperator is much, much more coordinated (and long) on top of that."
    "Mythic Kargath is most definitely easier than Heroic Imperator."
    "Yeah Kargath Mythic significantly easier IMO"
    "Mythic Kargath is by far easier."
    "Mythic Kargath is easier, definetly."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mperator-first - "We did h imperator in about 5 hours (learning to avoid traps is hard yo), m kargath in 30minutes."

I mean, did you PLAY T17? Everyone knew this. What I wrote was common knowledge back then. Don't know why people suddenly think different.

Anyone who thinks Mar'gok was "trivial on heroic" needs to be aware that their experience of the game is light years away from most of the playerbase. The vast majority of raiding guilds found Mar'gok a significant challenge, and that isn't a matter of opinion.

whether you consider mar'gok 'trivial' or whatever is up to you, but he was certainly much harder than xavius (especially early, when people were at a lower relative gear level.)

Deleted
    prolly because heroic is not heroic anymore.

normal= flex
    heroic= normal
    mythic= heroic

they just changed names