Go Pakistan :At least 19 killed in latest India-Pakistan border firinig

Can't wait till Pakistan beats India in a war.
    Pakistani Guy in my 7/11 is so nice

Indian people are so slimy..never liked them

ndia and Pakistan on Tuesday tallied at least 19 deaths in recent firing across their disputed border in Kashmir, where the nuclear-armed neighbours are engaging in increasingly intense artillery duels.

Tension over the Himalayan region has run high since a September cross-border raid on an army base killed 19 Indian soldiers, prompting what New Delhi called retaliatory "surgical strikes" against Islamist militants in Pakistan.

Each accuses the other of repeatedly violating a 2003 ceasefire. On the diplomatic front, already chilly relations have gone into the deep freeze following recent tit-for-tat expulsions of diplomats.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Can't wait till Pakistan beats India in a war.
    Pakistani Guy in my 7/11 is so nice

Indian people are so slimy..never liked them

ndia and Pakistan on Tuesday tallied at least 19 deaths in recent firing across their disputed border in Kashmir, where the nuclear-armed neighbours are engaging in increasingly intense artillery duels.

Tension over the Himalayan region has run high since a September cross-border raid on an army base killed 19 Indian soldiers, prompting what New Delhi called retaliatory "surgical strikes" against Islamist militants in Pakistan.

Each accuses the other of repeatedly violating a 2003 ceasefire. On the diplomatic front, already chilly relations have gone into the deep freeze following recent tit-for-tat expulsions of diplomats.
    I like how you instantly take sides with Pakistan (because muslim extremists are cool, I guess?) and then report how Pakistani instigated this skirmish...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I like how you instantly take sides with Pakistan (because muslim extremists are cool, I guess?) and then report how Pakistani instigated this skirmish...
    For starter, it is clear that the OP is a bigot. So do not expect him to know anything about anything.

A person is nice, won't make a whole ethnicity be nice.

Like not because Trump is an American that all American are stupid. But its got damn near.

India and Pakistan have been at it for a long time, dont think they will go all out war though just small skirmishes here and there to piss eachother off.

They do this shit for something to do on a saturday night!

Its been going on for years and if there was any major engagement then you would start to see nukes fly!