Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go search for a hot alien babe.

Honestly.. I'd probably just orbit the earth :P I imagine I could probably sneak back down and set up shop somewhere I can't be found. Unless something like the Citadel from Mass Effect exists... and Pluto's moon is actually a dormant mass relay (which requires engineers to activate, and I'm not one)... then I'm eventually going to be screwed. No point setting up anywhere else. That doesn't help me anyway... because in ME. Once the relay is activated.. humans ran into a turian patrol. Then war broke out. So I imagine I'd just be blown up.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    knees weak arms are heavy

OT: I honestly got no idea where to go.
    Moms spaghetti

OT - pandora. Turok Makto for sure.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Can I say northern Ontario with my brother?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Moms spaghetti
    Look
    If you had
    One pot
    This one opportunity
    to make all the pasta you've ever wanted
    In one moment.

Would you capture it?
    Or just let it slip through your fork

His palms are penne
    knees meat
    arms spaghetti
    add meatballs to the spaghetti
    mom's secret recipe

Hes nervous
    but on the surface the spaghetti looks ready for the meatballs
    and he eats all the spaghetti he can choke down
    the whole table eating spaghetti
    he opens his mouth sending the pasta flowing down
    hes choking now
    everybody's choking now

the clock's run out, dinner is over
    BLAOW

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the shit itself was sustainable, and I could live on it permanently, then Saturn. If the ship was all that plus more, and could qualify as a generational ship, I'd grab Sweden and head for Alpha Centari.

The moon. Close to Earth. Cool view.

I would not want to take any of my loved ones with me- that would be unfair to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The moon. Close to Earth. Cool view.

I would not want to take any of my loved one with me- that would be unfair to them.
    you can take me..I got the weed and beers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Frontier

hype for tonight

Where the fuck can I even go is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Where the fuck can I even go is the question.
    Well, the OP did say the transport would be via magic...so a magical place (that isn't Tahiti) would be on the table.

Back to earth, secretly conquering one of those islands where people still live in tribes isolated from the outside world. They would either kneel to my superior technology and worship me or perish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Become a space pirate.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Fly into the sun.

okay, if i was exiled from eart, had a ship capable of space travel, and a renewable energy source on board, with some type of food, or mineral i could live off of...I would probably just "go"

I would pick a direction, and just "go", i wouldn't take anyone, i would be by myself. I would explore, and document everything that happens to me, my ship, my thoughts, and see where i end up, how far I got, and what I had seen (if i saw anything except earth fade off into the distance)... I'm sure I would probably die from my organs failing, or lack of body mass before anything else.

If i had to pick a destination, I would go to Mars, Land my ship, and basically live in my ship. I would explore the terrain, take samples, and document. I would probably make some sort of game up for myself on Mars so I wouldnt get bored... Hiking would probably be my main thing, hike the mountains, the valleys, the craters, and the landscape. If I was able to take a camera, I would take tons of pictures, and stuff..

Idk, i think it would be cool, but that's what I would do if I was exiled from earth... oh, and I would totally conspire my evil masterplan to return to earth, as king of mars

10+ Year Old Account
    Could I go to Azeroth? That's a different planet right? I'd go there and settle in Dun Morogh