[H][Illidan]<Elite Casuals>LF1 Healer and 2 ranged DPS. Small group of good players looking to expand our ranks and form a reliable and strong raiding team.

Raid Times

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:30pm CST

Recruitment

We are in need of one healer(preferably priest or monk)and 2 ranged DPS(preferably a mage or hunter). We will take anyone with 835+ ilvl and willingness to learn, but we will put recruiting preference on those with EN experience and higher ilvl. We ask that you are dependable on the raid times and a competent skilled player that casually plays throughout the week and socializes.

Summary

<Elite Casuals> is a guild of 8 WoW veterans(pre-Cata)that are progressing through Normal Emerald Nightmare and Mythic+ runs. We are first and fore-most a guild focused on fun and relaxed gaming. We come from old WoW raiding, pre-Cata, and treat raiding as something to experience and enjoy with comrades, not a chore that has be completed 2 nights a week for phat lootz. We take 5 minutes pre-fight to go over the strat and talk shit during trash. We keep a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and treat the Discord as a hang out spot. We don't want to get home and fee like WoW is a task and instead treat it like a night hanging with friends.

We are a mature and foul mouthed group of players, but we are also a competitive and competent bunch and expect all members to try to reach their fullest potential with the time they spend in game. We aren't a hardcore guild and don't demand you be on every night but we do ask that you communicate when you can't raid and that you try to at least spend time in Discord chatting and helping one another.

If any of that sounds good with you, you can preferably PM me on here, PM me on Reddit at AwesomeMcSexy, hop in the Discord YZJjewg, message me at Nuckollz#1325 or whisper me/mail me in game at Museofstorms or Museofdeath.