10+ Year Old Account

Mythic+ Changes Arcway any other You noticed ??

Last night i was unlucky to tank this on +6 for some mythic raider noob squad that got no clue about the place and they kept dying to mechanics on trash and bosses. Healer went RED TWICE but never mind cant win them all...

I noticed now respawn moves to boss killed last so no more runnig from the dors MASSIVE change in that place making it one of easiest m+ now.

Have You noticed any changes like that ?? Maybe DHT Re-spawn at first boss that would help running in that place is nightmare...
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Don't worry we still have Kara corpse run haHAA

I have a feeling this set of "Mythic" raiders are not Mythic raiders at all, do you mean some people who got semi-carried a Nythendra kill? I was playing in a decent Mythic raiding guild for the start of the expansion for Mythic EN progression and they were doing Mythic + 10-11 in the first week it was available, I recently stopped raiding properly and joined a casual top 3000-4000 guild with some old mates and they too are running Mythic +9 fairly casually and getting +10 chests weekly.
    Arcway is one of the tougher instances in that it's long and has a lot to learn compared to other dungeons, in terms of mob abilities and pulls... But at this point a +6 is really quite low level, any Mythic raiding guild (even only killing Nythendra) will be at worst ilvl860 range and more likely closer to 870+... Seems madness to have a wipefest at just +6.

Changes noticed? Vault of The Wardens last boss no longer puts you back on platform if you get knocked off, apparently.. Also gliders have been disabled in dungeons, was common to use them in Vault infact.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

This is also an exploit on Mythic + to save about 3-5mins off your run.

You can no longer out range the damage from the scorpions before the last boss in nelth lair, used to be able to stand at 40 yards and avoid their damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigbazz many of raiders got NO CLUE about mythic + since they spend time mostly on progression in raids and cause of that they dont know dungeon mechanics. Its like me going raiding mythic and would have no clue what bosses do over hc/normal.

As i see if you work full time like myself or you raid or you mythic+. Not enough time to do both. Like last week i was running 5-6 mythic + a day every day. And just do normal raid clear for legendary drop chance.. Riad seems boring 2 tank and loot is crappy so cant see myself spending there more than 2 hours a week.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by GwiGwi View Post
    You can no longer out range the damage from the scorpions before the last boss in nelth lair, used to be able to stand at 40 yards and avoid their damage.
    Most of the +15 kills were done purely because you could do that. The scorpions do ridiculous damage, doing +10 last week or the week before (when the +10 modifier was 30% more add health/damage) our healer was doing 700k HPS in order to keep the group alive, the group took so much damage on the final packs before the last boss, running Warrior Tank, Druid Healer, BM Hunter + 2x DH dps.. The group wide AOE was doing millions of damage to the whole group in a short time frame, I mean I'm not entirely sure how you're meant to succeed on that pack without cheating it like all the 15 groups did by outranging.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

There are so many undocumented changes to M+ dungeons. It's fairly annoying that they arn't documented tbh.

Doing court of stars, just to figure out I can no longer click the trap even tho I'm blacksmith because blizzard decided I needed high lvl blacksmith suddenly.

Can't use mead on the Stormforged in front of Odyn's door to skip them in Halls of Valor anymore. Can't skip the boat ride in CoS.

It's fairly annoying that they arn't documented tbh.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by liandroa View Post
    Can't use mead on the Stormforged in front of Odyn's door to skip them in Halls of Valor anymore. Can't skip the boat ride in CoS.
    Are you referring to the big pack that stands in the center of the room? Because they can still be skipped. I did it twice last night in M+ and it worked just fine. If you mean the two guards actually at the door, can't say I've ever tried skipping them with mead before. They're easy enough to kill, especially with the speed boost for getting in and out of their AE circle.

If you mean the two guards actually at the door, can't say I've ever tried skipping them with mead before. They're easy enough to kill, especially with the speed boost for getting in and out of their AE circle.
    2 big guys, yeah. Was only a small amount of time saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Most of the +15 kills were done purely because you could do that. The scorpions do ridiculous damage, doing +10 last week or the week before (when the +10 modifier was 30% more add health/damage) our healer was doing 700k HPS in order to keep the group alive, the group took so much damage on the final packs before the last boss, running Warrior Tank, Druid Healer, BM Hunter + 2x DH dps.. The group wide AOE was doing millions of damage to the whole group in a short time frame, I mean I'm not entirely sure how you're meant to succeed on that pack without cheating it like all the 15 groups did by outranging.
    Standing under their tail still stops the damage. Though it's pretty buggy and not super reliable.

They also fixed the wall exploit in Court of stars. You cannot jump trough the map anymore and skip the imps, you die instant when you do it.

People cheated to do +15? Surprise surprise

Can't run through the cave in EoA on your mount anymore, sad times.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..