Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The boom might be over but we still have 1 more herb source. Also, during the boom, people might have discover their Rank 3 Herb / Potion / Flask reducing the amount of node you need.

Price will go up, sure but certainly nope as high as it was.

Also, I'm the only one using Pot / Flask on all fight I can (progress or farm). Faster kill make faster raid... The argument of the new raid is weird.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    The boom might be over but we still have 1 more herb source. Also, during the boom, people might have discover their Rank 3 Herb / Potion / Flask reducing the amount of node you need.

Price will go up, sure but certainly nope as high as it was.

Also, I'm the only one using Pot / Flask on all fight I can (progress or farm). Faster kill make faster raid... The argument of the new raid is weird.
    Progress = wiping = more pots needed, thats why the prices will raise when the next raid comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Starlight at 130, Fjarn at 70, I think I'll just continue with farming them.

Still 180-250g here in the EU for Starlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I think everyone should drop herb now. More herbs for me
    yea people were spoiled with the first 2 weeks of Legion, still great gold to be made

15+ Year Old Account
    Over o: Few hundred gold per flower is far from over.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    wait 2 weeks for everyone's Blood to run out and watch the price go back up.
    1587 bloods, i don't see what are you exactly talking about? It's not really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapmastery View Post
    1587 bloods, i don't see what are you exactly talking about? It's not really hard.
    And most other people dont have even 100. But whatever, you clearly cant see.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP was a while ago. The new raid brought the boom back on my realm at least. With some effort and luck I can farm 50K worth of Dreamleaf in less than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapmastery View Post
    You're a rare case though. Most people used up their stores when the vendor came out, and a lot of people haven't farmed it so hard either.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Agreed with keeping herbalism. It would be nice if other professions were more in demand.

My main alt has alchemy + mining (only god knows why). I consider dropping mining for herbalism, do i have any disadvantage (that alt is already 110) for having herbalism only on lvl1? I read somewhere that i need lvl100 herbalism for the world quests, but beside that? Is the quantity that i get with lvl1 the same as on lvl800?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    My main alt has alchemy + mining (only god knows why). I consider dropping mining for herbalism, do i have any disadvantage (that alt is already 110) for having herbalism only on lvl1? I read somewhere that i need lvl100 herbalism for the world quests, but beside that? Is the quantity that i get with lvl1 the same as on lvl800?
    Quantity is independent of skill level.

You need skill level 75 for WQs to show up.

You will lose the Bristone WQ when switching, but there is not that much demand for it anyway. Just keep a couple in store for the 200 stat gems and you're fine until they come up with the announced new "We're making professions mean something again in 7.2".

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    You will lose the Bristone WQ when switching, but there is not that much demand for it anyway. Just keep a couple in store for the 200 stat gems and you're fine until they come up with the announced new "We're making professions mean something again in 7.2".
    As a mining/herbalist i'm happy and won't change professions. If anything, raw materials will be more in demand.

Farming is always rewarding. Only exception has been Draenor because everyone had access to lots of mats without having the professions.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The combination of recent ban waves on bots and the playerbase exhausting it's initial supply of blood have helped in recovering the herb market so i'd say there's still time to make the most of it.

i am currently herb/mining on my rogue.. should i drop mining and go alchemy? this is way more profitable than herb/mining?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    i am currently herb/mining on my rogue.. should i drop mining and go alchemy? this is way more profitable than herb/mining?
    You can make a DH, level it up to 100-101 and learn Alchemy and another proffession, and send over materials. There is some quests for the proffessions you need to be higher lvl for to get though.

Personally I got herbing/skinning on my main, and got a DH with Inscription/Enchanting at lvl 101, so I send over herbs/greens that is more worth if I mill/DE them.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You can make a DH, level it up to 100-101 and learn Alchemy and another proffession, and send over materials. There is some quests for the proffessions you need to be higher lvl for to get though.

Personally I got herbing/skinning on my main, and got a DH with Inscription/Enchanting at lvl 101, so I send over herbs/greens that is more worth if I mill/DE them.
    i got a druid at 110 but dont play it too much (818 yet) well, i ll put alchemy on then

For those wondering about switching one of their profs from mining to alch or something, I personally went from JC/LW on my main to JC/Alch and am loving the 2 hour flasks. Even if I had absolutely no other reason to be an alch, that alone makes it probably the best crafting profession in the game right now for raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    For those wondering about switching one of their profs from mining to alch or something, I personally went from JC/LW on my main to JC/Alch and am loving the 2 hour flasks. Even if I had absolutely no other reason to be an alch, that alone makes it probably the best crafting profession in the game right now for raiders.
    I am currently not raiding, just going for gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk