Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapmastery View Post
    1587 bloods, i don't see what are you exactly talking about? It's not really hard.
    Wow, that's a lot of bloods. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    i got a druid at 110 but dont play it too much (818 yet) well, i ll put alchemy on then
    Every since I saw Druids could pick herbs while in flight form, I've have a druid for herbing and mining. I don't know that any class can beat a druid for those 2 professions. Instant flight form and flower picking while in flight form. And add to that a Night elf druid,so that you can shadow meld out of combat and you have maybe the greatest herber-miner setup ever! Though Tauren druid for faster flower picks are also really nice.

Granted if one doesn't care about efficiency I guess the other classes are OK. But once I went druid, I could never go back. And that's teh only thing I do with my druid, get it to max level if required and then pick flowers and mine the first 2-3 months of an xpac and then after 6 months, back on the shelf

I got sky golem, at least as ground it can pick herbs without dismounting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Every since I saw Druids could pick herbs while in flight form, I've have a druid for herbing and mining. I don't know that any class can beat a druid for those 2 professions. Instant flight form and flower picking while in flight form. And add to that a Night elf druid,so that you can shadow meld out of combat and you have maybe the greatest herber-miner setup ever! Though Tauren druid for faster flower picks are also really nice.

Granted if one doesn't care about efficiency I guess the other classes are OK. But once I went druid, I could never go back. And that's teh only thing I do with my druid, get it to max level if required and then pick flowers and mine the first 2-3 months of an xpac and then after 6 months, back on the shelf
    Shaman with Rehgar follower allows us to run around at mount speed, which doesn't slow down when indoors.

Deleted
    it's still good you just need to multibox

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of bloods. Good for you.

Bloodhunt shoulder enchant helps alot..and mythic clean up along with disenchant plus wq? It will stack really fast.

Still a great source of money making. Put on netflix, farm starlight rose for 30minutes. Pretty chill and still gives you some nice cash for other expenses like food, enchants, and runes.

I also recommend every herb farmer to invest in the sky golem mount for herbing without dismounting. It is worth it.

Deleted
    I would advice to look for seed parties if you have rank 3 felwort.
    This is absolutely a great moneymaker (100k per hour).

7+ Year Old Account
    still making consistent money from herbing. mining is insane with costs. i keep a stack and sell as stack just to keep up on all my gather accoutns
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxb View Post
    I would advice to look for seed parties if you have rank 3 felwort.
    This is absolutely a great moneymaker (100k per hour).
    Even after the nerf? Care to post some numbers of seed yields?

Deleted
    On my realm herbs are still 25-40g each (foxflower, fjarnskaggle).

It's not the crazy +100g each it was at launch, but it's still high enough to warrant herbalism as a legit method of gold making.

Make no mistake about it, we will NEVER have 1-2g herbs this expansion. It's not WOD where you got 1000 of them just from trading your garrison resource cache.
    Herbs need to be expensive enough to make herbalists pick them up.

They might fall to lower prices once flying comes out.

Is the cooldown on looting with the blood of sargeras enchant lower than herb enchant?