How much extra order resources does this give (order advancement)

Completing World Quests with a Combat Ally provides Order Resources.

Worth getting it? I mean you need to resign everytime you want to use him on a mission, and it's my highest ilvl one.

It would be nice to have this kind of information in-game as right now the way that Class Halls tie into World Quests can seem a bit rushed. I have a follower equipped with the item that grants 50g every time a World Quest is completed but, when I do complete a World Quest, there is not even a chat log message reporting the additional gold gain.

As far as OP's question goes... I don't know as I'm currently too low on resources to research that tier.

Deleted
    On wowhead it says 100 order resources. Only some(5) clases have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    I have a follower equipped with the item that grants 50g every time a World Quest is completed but, when I do complete a World Quest, there is not even a chat log message reporting the additional gold gain.
    I have a follower equipped with the item that grants 100 order resources every time a world quest is completed (when the follower is a combat ally).
    If the reward of the world quest is order resources there is no separate chat log message for the 100. It will add them together and report only the total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniwelho View Post
    I have a follower equipped with the item that grants 100 order resources every time a world quest is completed (when the follower is a combat ally).
    If the reward of the world quest is order resources there is no separate chat log message for the 100. It will add them together and report only the total.
    Yes this is what i notice too.

I also have the 50 and 25 order recourses items equipped with this talent.
    So, yes i gain ALLOT of order recourses atm. And i like it Don't want to do more quests then strictly nessesary (A) meaning 4 per day ;p
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    It would be nice to have this kind of information in-game as right now the way that Class Halls tie into World Quests can seem a bit rushed. I have a follower equipped with the item that grants 50g every time a World Quest is completed but, when I do complete a World Quest, there is not even a chat log message reporting the additional gold gain.

As far as OP's question goes... I don't know as I'm currently too low on resources to research that tier.
    There is an in-game notification. Myself and my friend get it and others I know. Perhaps you have disable some notifications in the past that it is linked too?

So you recommend getting this one instead of:
    Allows you to place a work order for the Horn of War, used to unleash a Vanguard of Val'kyr to instantly complete a non-elite World Quest on your map once every 18 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    So you recommend getting this one instead of:
    Allows you to place a work order for the Horn of War, used to unleash a Vanguard of Val'kyr to instantly complete a non-elite World Quest on your map once every 18 hours.
    It's a toss-up between "do a bit less questing each day" or "never think about resources ever again."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Siniwelho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There is an in-game notification. Myself and my friend get it and others I know. Perhaps you have disable some notifications in the past that it is linked too?
    Well, for gold it does not seem to be added to the total. If the World Quest awards 98g56s, that is the amount that I will see in my chat log. The only way to tell that I got extra gold is to look at my gold total before and after the reward.

I enabled every notification possible before trying it again just now.

Just put 2 items on your follower that gives resources and you'll never worry about resources again if you do dailies at all.