Eye of Command Trinket, has anyone tested this yet ?

I got this yesterday and haven't got time to test it in any raid or anything yet, I wanted to know if anyone had the time to try it out. My alternative to it is a 850 Thirathon's Betrayal,I believe the Eye would be the better option.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got it yesterday ilvl 865, it's an insane trinket for ST/ low target switch fight.

It has way more stats than a simple stats stick, hunger of the pack witch is very good trinket give 1418 agi / 986 crit at ilvl 865; eye of command fully stacks is 1418 agi, 1440 crit at 865, that's 46 % more crit, (the tooltip on wowhead is wrong btw)

It takes under 10 sec to get it at 10 stack in sin spec , probably a tiny bit longer in outlaw as it is 100% chance to proc on auto-atk.

Probably in top 3 best trinket for low target switch situation for all 3 spec, the amount of stats is just to good.

Deleted
    And it get buffed by 30% if you have the nightbane chest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptenpewpew View Post
    holy shit this is broken LOL ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    holy shit this is broken LOL ...
    To clarify, only the buff get boosted. so it gives around 2k crit instead of the 1440.

Wow that sounds pretty solid. Bonus rolled on it this week but got gold

7+ Year Old Account
    To clarify, only the buff get boosted. so it gives around 2k crit instead of the 1440.
    Yeah I read on it ... Still 1.9 k crit is fucking gigantic for something with almost 100% uptime...

OMFG 30%, Im so using a coin on my Nightbane kill, and probably joining other runs to try to get the chest lol.

yes, he is super amazing, got it this week 875 (titanforged) , it was a upgraded for my hunger of the pack (855 ilvl) and increased my dps in avarage by 11k-14k.
    sin rogue EP/AP.

Deleted
    It dosn't sim very good - don't know if it needs an update to sim correctly.