Deleted

Disable Legend Drops in Guild?

Hello guys,

if I remember correctly you could disable guild announces for legend drops in the beta. Did they remove the option or am I fucking blind right now?

Deleted
    Inb4 people who only read the thread title and go full ham on you.

I can't answer your question, but for curiosity's sake...is there a reason you want the message disabled?

Like, is your guild getting so many Legendarirs that it's spamming your chat box or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    I can't answer your question, but for curiosity's sake...is there a reason you want the message disabled?

Like, is your guild getting so many Legendarirs that it's spamming your chat box or something?
    Maybe for people that are envy and cannot handle that others get upgrades...? I've had ppl like that in my guilds and they are horrible to have around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post

If it is, are they recruiting? LOL

Deleted
    I'm asking for a friend who becomes mad when the idiots from our guild get legendaries....well, lil bit salty ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Maybe for people that are envy and cannot handle that others get upgrades...? I've had ppl like that in my guilds and they are horrible to have around!
    You should probably remove anyone whos a douche about others getting legendaries, besides ribbing them about it. In my guild, we all joke every time someone gets one, but nobody is actually a salty asshole about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see the point in doing it, but I suppose turning off the Guild Announce would stop legendaries from showing

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    I'm asking for a friend who becomes mad when the idiots from our guild get legendaries....well, lil bit salty ^.^
    Well that's silly. I'd have told him/her "no" just on principle.

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    You do know ignoring it doesn't mean those some idiots are still getting them right? Who cares? Specially since a lot of the legendaries aren't that good( the ring) or aren't a dps bonus( hunter helm for example). The things people let bother them is amazing.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    You should probably remove anyone whos a douche about others getting legendaries, besides ribbing them about it. In my guild, we all joke every time someone gets one, but nobody is actually a salty asshole about it.
    Totally agree. We are always genuinely happy when legendaries drop for our guildies/raiders as it is a good thing and also helps with progression. We joke about being members of the No Legendaries Club (unfortunately i finally got kicked from the club last week )
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

First Officer in my guild, told me he would Gkick me, if I got my third legendary before he got his Second, im not worried though, been Gkicked 7 times by him, and 3 of those were within 5 hour period ;-)

He doesnt like it when I tell him the stuff he says, is something he pulled out of his rectum hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    First Officer in my guild, told me he would Gkick me, if I got my third legendary before he got his Second, im not worried though, been Gkicked 7 times by him, and 3 of those were within 5 hour period ;-)

He doesnt like it when I tell him the stuff he says, is something he pulled out of his rectum hehe.
    those kind of officers are annoying. i had to deal with one back in wrath. everytime i proved him wrong, he kicked me.
    the guild leader and the second in command badly wanted to kick him but he was there best raid dps and he had a big following in the guild.

would be nice to have that function and more then just legendaries too.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Your friend sounds like a nutter.