Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'd say haste is not that great right now because it requires a higher amount of points to give 1% compared to the other stats.

Mastery is good but it has no effect on Oblit damage.

Vers is usually a safe choice but it's BORING.

Crit looking to be pretty good.
    how is vers boring but mastery isnt? both increase dmg ..although mastery only works for frost abilities. Still, how is that not also boring....or how can a stat be boring or exciting at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akusa202 View Post
    Are those sets you've tried the same item levels. Because if one has more strength than the other it is going to win out.
    They are all the same ilvls. But after more testing now I found that a 24 crit 21 haste 40 mast and 5 vers build gave me better results today... there's seriously and endless amount of possibilities and it's so hard to find the sweet spot for where all stats should be. There's only the general realization that at least 25 crit 20 haste And the rest for mast and vers will be fine.
    Last edited by 0verdose; 2016-12-05 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akusa202 View Post
    You know the armory doesn't display your correct haste, it displays a much higher amount.
    I did not know this. Thanks for the info. Is there a "set deviation" in the amount it increases the haste by? In other words, is there any way to tell what their haste actually is?

I am not sure there is an easy one to find. If you look at individual items, the stats are correct but gems are way out of whack. In game I have 22% haste right now, armory has me at 37%. I have 6 haste gems in my gear for 900 haste, on the armory those gems are 375 each which is 2250. So the difference between the two visible discrepancies does not make 15% haste. I think it is better to look at the individual pieces of gear and their enchants and gems. That gives a better idea into what stat someone is trying to use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I am not sure there is an easy one to find. If you look at individual items, the stats are correct but gems are way out of whack. In game I have 22% haste right now, armory has me at 37%. I have 6 haste gems in my gear for 900 haste, on the armory those gems are 375 each which is 2250. So the difference between the two visible discrepancies does not make 15% haste. I think it is better to look at the individual pieces of gear and their enchants and gems. That gives a better idea into what stat someone is trying to use.
    Armory is messing up with our Frost Weapon Trait +12% Attack speed.
    When you mouse-over haste the %-value - in the brackets is the correct ingame value.
    Last edited by mmoc9839ad3669; 2016-12-08 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkler View Post
    Armory is messing up with our Frost Weapon Trait +12% Attack speed.
    When you mouse-over haste the %-value - in the brackets is the correct ingame value.
    hah! you are correct. It shows me at 22.87%. Such a funny website.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    This is nothing to worry about, the gems in stat sheet only shows up as 150 stat gems, haste however you have to hover over the number and looks in the brackets as posted above.

Frost stat priority is driving me crazy, I have so much 865-880 gear of wide variety from raids and m+ weekly caches and am trying to find the perfect combo that deals the best dps, even if it's only a 500 dps increase. 24.85% crit 20% haste 41% mast and 5% vers seems to be the sweet spot currently. I even lose 2 overal ilvls with the gear but Stat priority just seems so important. I lose a significant amount of dps just equipping my highest ilvl pieces without secondary stats in mind