Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As outlaw the ring seems to be doing 10%, Even though it says 20%. A 185k Saber Slash does 18.7k from Insignia :/

Deleted
    Hows much of the total % is for Outlaw? 5-6%?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larhillian View Post
    As outlaw the ring seems to be doing 10%, Even though it says 20%. A 185k Saber Slash does 18.7k from Insignia :/
    Because it has its own crit.
    Last edited by mmoc2127cc2147; 2016-10-29 at 10:30 AM. Reason: never lucky

Deleted
    Insignia now does half the damage than it did before for me. Even though the tooltip has changed from 30% to 35%. This makes no sense. When a friend inspects me it says 20% instead of 35% on the ring which to me seems suspect. It rather seems they cut damage to 20% of instead of upped it to 35%.

Deleted
    Tooltip of Insignia of Ravencrest has been updated to 35% for assass, 20% for sub. Initial testing suggest that it no longer double dips into modifiers, as it doesn't scale up with versatility (checked with and without vers gear) and symbols of death. Furthermore, it seems as if it no longer double dips in crit, but rolls it's crit independantly of the attack that causes the insignia to proc. Thus the insignia portion does a percentage of the non crit dmg of the attack, and then rolls it's own crit chance.
    its dead guys

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaxy View Post
    Really? Even on ST?

Does fan of knives usage at max stacks increase ST damage by 5%?
    yes, if you use it at max stacks in vendetta with ep/ap talent, surge of toxins and critical

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    Hows much of the total % is for Outlaw? 5-6%?
    5-10% depending on your build

Deleted
    Considering it's still 5-10% of the overall dps in mythics+ I would still argue the insignia is the best legendary for mythics+, or am I way off here? I haven't gotten to test the boots/wrist/cloak but I'm having trouble seeing any of them being stronger in a dungeon-environmemt?

Speaking for assassination and sub mainly.

Its still a 5% damage increase from the proc alone, far from a bad or even "ok" legendary. Most parse under that, few for each class parse above that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaxy View Post
    Really? Even on ST?

Does fan of knives usage at max stacks increase ST damage by 5%?
    It doesn't. ST the cloak is a very minor damage increase (a 30 stack crit hits a fair bit harder than a finality 6pt eviscerate crit, good but nothing crazy). But in any other fight context other than ST the cloak is probably better. Everything pales in comparison to the boots. Probably boots+cloak is the best combo overall.