OK. I now have 500 WINS under my belt for this Arena Season....

What rewards have I received gear wise: I'm a BM Hunter (Agility / Mastery) are my best stats, in that order.

3 Back pieces - All downgrades, 0 with Mastery
3 Trinkets - All downgrades, 0 with Mastery - On use in Arena's is **useless** so they are vendor trash

That's it!!

500 Wins - 0 Upgrades, 0 useable gear.

Oh... My son got a weapon!! lol

They nerfed BM by 10% agility, BM was already at the bottom, they just wanted to make sure we stayed there, I guess.

To be honest!!! this really makes me want to stop playing, but I'm still enjoying the game outside of arenas and messing around with different classes at this time. But I'm VERY disappointed in Blizzard with their move to RNG arena gear. I'm fine with RNG as long as they FIX the hell out of it.

I'm mean there is nothing stopping me from getting 5 backs in a row, all of which are downgrades an 0 with my Mastery stat.

*** Please reward us gear based on the SPEC we are playing as ***
*** Please remove weapons as rewards ***
*** Please fix trinkets, to either allow "on use" or take it off and buff the stats***
*** Please Increase the drop rate, more than you already have ***

If you get 1 piece for every Random Battleground Victory, but for 500 2v2 wins in arenas - I get 6 pieces...(mostly duplicates, 0 with Mastery) that's almost 1 piece for every 100 wins, give me a break!

ARENAS REWARD SYSTEM HAS NEVER BEEN THIS BAD, EVER!!!!!