What am I missing ? (disc atonement)

I got 51+% on atonement. (51.3.1 tho, wtf is that ?)

The problem is that my atonement heals me (and others) for less than 51%

Am I missing something here ? I didn't try this before 7.1, so I don't know if it's new...

The passive from our artifact (0.5% extra dmg per trait) doesn't work with atonement

damn, it was right in front of me...

Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Disciplined View Post
    The passive from our artifact (0.5% extra dmg per trait) doesn't work with atonement
    Yeah, this and any other dps increasing features that aren't specifically intended to apply to atonement
    Ones that are intended are Twist of Fate, Schism, Sins of the Many and our "Paragon" artifact traits (the ones you unlock after all other traits). Twist of Fate and Versatility also intentionally don't double-dip for atonement healing.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    Ones that are intended are Twist of Fate, Schism, Sins of the Many and our "Paragon" artifact traits (the ones you unlock after all other traits). Twist of Fate and Versatility also intentionally don't double-dip for atonement healing.
    That I can easily understand, as the tooltip of our Mastery clearly reads % of damage done. You should expect that.

But with the artifact, you don't see the gap at first with a few traits, and it's not quite instinctive and easy to figure out.
    Last edited by phoenixia; 2016-10-31 at 11:16 AM.

Nothing to figure...just evil move from blizz hahahah

And I didnt know about versatility...think that on WoD it raised damage and, later, again the healing done by that damage... so sad not now. That only means buried versatility more in the dust hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Franarok View Post
    Nothing to figure...just evil move from blizz hahahah

And I didnt know about versatility...think that on WoD it raised damage and, later, again the healing done by that damage... so sad not now. That only means buried versatility more in the dust hahaha
    Once you reach 14.28% crit (3250 crit rating or 2900 for belfs) versatility provides the same value to healing (+ dmg reduction in addition!) as crit, after that point you want to maintain 1.1428 crit rating for every 1 versatility rating to keep them in a balance. There are actually a lot of people on this forum that would gain more benefit from vers than crit right now but all they can see is haste>>crit>mastery>vers

Once you reach 14.28% crit (3250 crit rating or 2900 for belfs) versatility provides the same value to healing (+ dmg reduction in addition!) as crit, after that point you want to maintain 1.1428 crit rating for every 1 versatility rating to keep them in a balance. There are actually a lot of people on this forum that would gain more benefit from vers than crit right now but all they can see is haste>>crit>mastery>vers
    Orrrr maybe, just maybe, there aren't many pieces of haste/versatility gear this tier.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

It's haste>mastery>crit>=vers for raid healing and Haste>crit>vers>mast for 5mans.
    So not really sure where you saw Haste>crit>mast>vers
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered