Deleted

Legion season 1 Elite gear

Hey guys, 2 questions. What rating do you need to obtain the Legion season 1 Elite gear set? (and how? i heared you get it randomly through the weekly boxes). And is it possible to do this in 2s arena?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    2000, that is if these private servers don't bug out and you end up not getting anything at all.
    2k sure? I read somewhere on twitter that a dev said its 2,2k. Private servers??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tking View Post
    2k sure? I read somewhere on twitter that a dev said its 2,2k. Private servers??
    It was higher before, they nerfed the requirement down to 2k with 7.1
    Apparently a lot of people didn't get their rewards cause the servers bugged out - hence the priv server quality talk.

So pvp elite gear looks the same as the pve raid mythic items?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    It was higher before, they nerfed the requirement down to 2k with 7.1
    Apparently a lot of people didn't get their rewards cause the servers bugged out - hence the priv server quality talk.
    Thanks! And is it still possible to acquire it through 2v2 arena?

Quote Originally Posted by Tking View Post
    Thanks! And is it still possible to acquire it through 2v2 arena?
    as far as i am aware you can get it from any rated bracket 2s, 3s, RBGs, as long as you are above 2kcr. But you need to be lucky, for past 2 weeks all i was getting from all 3 pvp brackets are artifact relics..not a single gear piece over last fortnight >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    So pvp elite gear looks the same as the pve raid mythic items?
    design wise, yes exactly the same, color wise is different. For Paladins for example PvE Mythic version is golden wit red, PvP version is full silver.