Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i got both - healpants and boots for outlaw...could be better..could be worse.
    You can use the Sprint pretty good for burst and reach a fairly high uptime if you get TB at pull.
    I mean most of the time you can use it as a dps CD and if you need it for mobility you just use it for mobility...outside of ar/dreadblade bursts you often need proper buffs anyway to make more than 2 RT's out of one sprint duration...don't think too much about it as dmg cd...even if you "waste" it one time for mobility its probably a dps gain if you just use it to reach a new target rather than walking around 10 sec without doing any dmg at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Really can't stand people with your attitude. Loads of people have quit the game due to losing raid spots thanks to this shitty system, getting a poor legendary is worse than getting no legendary because the pity timer resets, meaning it is less likely you will get a useful legendary anytime soon. The whole system is an absolute fucking joke.

But no matter how bad this game gets, there is always someone on the forums telling us to be grateful for whatever crumbs of dogshit we receive.
    Love me some hyperbole in the morning, people with legendaries are still the minority, so no one is quitting or getting benched because they have the "wrong legendary" and if they are they should find a guild that isn't full of wannabe elitists.

The ilvl increase and stat stick gained alone are already worth it so go find something else to complain about, by the tone of your post i'm sure you have lots.

First world problems

Deleted
    The feeling when you're a DH and you already use all your movement(Fel Rush/Veng Retreat) and defensive cooldown(Blur) for DPS.

While I don't have any sympathy for OP, no one is forcing you to play the game the way you dont want too. I'm sorry as much as you want to twist your agenda on that one it doesn't fly, current content is pretty easy choosing to delay using sprint is not going make or break any encounters.

I will say the legendary system is a complete joke and I got one of the best legendaries first with Insignia ring. But it didn't make me feel special. In fact it was an attempt in a raid where I had died funnily enough which is typical. I just thought, well nice theres one off the list I don't have to worry about.

Rng can be nice if its a mount or whatever, but rng for legendaries just feels gimmicky on this scale

Deleted
    Not every legendary needs to be a mindless DPS boost. Sometimes there are tradeoffs, and it's natural that you feel you got gimped utility-wise while you get used to the change.

But remember: Sprint was already a DPS cooldown. You used it to stay in range of targets on the move, or to get to a place faster (yielding more damage). So at this point all you need to think about is "will I gain more dps from using it now or should I save it for this phase where I will gain dps the old way?". It sucks to have to think about it but sometimes it's nice to have something to think about.

Furthermore, once you get Blurred Time/Fortune's boon, your sprint will be off CD so often you'll likely have it more often than not, especially if you get some TB rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Celfydd View Post
    First world problems
    Well, any problem in a video game is almost by definition a first world problem.

I admit I would trade him for my bubble neck, of course. This discussion popped up about the use of Vanish as a dps cooldown. My guildmaster Tziva really hates it.

I will also sigh the "this whole system is crap" petition. The bubble neck did not please me, it did not excite me, it actually made me feel pretty lousy. A first world problem, yes, but a system where the super-cool thing that's going to make your day ends up making you feel crappy just can't be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Dude, there's so many things that boost your speed. I don't think the boots you got are the best, but I'd LOVE to experiment with them. There's that 2pc. bonus from the neck/trinket in Arc/CoS, potions, cooldowns, various items.

I'd have fun with those.
    I'd also laugh if someone used a movement speed potion in a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbraorbis View Post
    Love me some hyperbole in the morning, people with legendaries are still the minority, so no one is quitting or getting benched because they have the "wrong legendary" and if they are they should find a guild that isn't full of wannabe elitists.

The ilvl increase and stat stick gained alone are already worth it so go find something else to complain about, by the tone of your post i'm sure you have lots.
    Every person in my raid guild now has a legendary. Most actually have two. I'd you're a raider and don't have a legendary, you are in a tiny minority.

I laugh at Outlaw Rogues in raids overall.
    But we have feelings too!

And your wallet.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

No more honor among thieves!
    It's a pvp talent now, just you know!
    -Voltaire
    winning

While you laugh, it may be a dps upgrade. Testing could prove or disprove. However, I never mentioned raiding.

I laugh at Outlaw Rogues in raids overall.
    If you think a movement speed potion + leg boots is a dps upgrade over old war/prolonged power, you're hopeless at analyzing dps numbers.

Dude, you take yourself way too seriously. I said it'd be fun to experiment with them. You're the one that brought up raids. Back off.
    I only brought up raids because its the only content you should be using potions in. I guess high mythic plus too but /shrug. Regardless what content it is, its dumb to think a movement speed potion would be better than whats available w/ this expansion.

How much damage is old war/power?
    Has anyone done some napkin math just to have a some dimension of the what a movement speed potion could add?
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Can't count on how many occassions I used Sprint offensively and was happy to have the automatic Feint active. Dunno, I like and think Hook should be baseline for Outlaw.
    If hook was baseline i would be sooooooooo happy

I got these boots and really like them. Not only are they a DPS increase due to the ilvl and our passive speed increase, but also it gives me the option to use Sprint as an offensive CD. I do tend to use Sprint as a Defense CD to avoid mechanics, but again, the choice is there.