Question on new low level changes.

Hi

Does anyone have a link to the full changes made at lower levels to skills? All I can find are the examples in the patch notes.

Thanks.

Deleted
    No idea but wish someone would explain Druid to me now, level 5 and it's moon fire and regrowth only, what happened to wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    No idea but wish someone would explain Druid to me now, level 5 and it's moon fire and regrowth only, what happened to wrath?
    Wrath is 100% totally gone. A new move, Solar Wrath, takes its place for Balance Druids. Starfire's also gone, replaced with a functionally identical move called Lunar Strike.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Wrath is 100% totally gone. A new move, Solar Wrath, takes its place for Balance Druids. Starfire's also gone, replaced with a functionally identical move called Lunar Strike.
    Shame it's gone, seems a bit odd though, a new Druid, starts with no forms and just moonfire, I know it's only low level but all other classss at least gets something that does more than moonfire

Thanks for that info BTW

That would be a bug. You're supposed to start with Solar Wrath at level 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Wrath just got a "Solar" put in front of its name. Lunar Strike on the other hand is actually functionally different from Starfire, as it also damages targets in a 5y radius around the main target. It also looks far better than the ole chain of beads.

Also, Solar Wrath isn't limited to Balance. Restoration also gets it by default and every Druid can get it by choosing Balance Affinity at level 45.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    It's bugged. You're supposed to start with Solar Wrath, but I'm guessing they forgot to switch the default spec to Balance so you're still starting as Feral but with no Feral abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    It's bugged. You're supposed to start with Solar Wrath, but I'm guessing they forgot to switch the default spec to Balance so you're still starting as Feral but with no Feral abilities.
    Ah thank you! Will submit ingame bug report, thought it odd you start with a dot spell

When did they make changes? You mean the stuff they changed before Legion? Or was there something in 7.1 that changed low level stuff?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    When did they make changes? You mean the stuff they changed before Legion? Or was there something in 7.1 that changed low level stuff?
    7.1 made a lot of changes to the leveling spell lineup, including splitting pieces of spells off to be given later (for example, Feral now learns Tiger's Fury at level 13, but it only grants 20 energy until 52, when it upgrades to rank 2, which brings it up to the full 60 energy).

Oh wow thats actually really neat. Wish I had more time to check stuff like that out for certain classes!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV