Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Suo View Post
    Does it track healing done by Cloudburst Totem!?
    It does not but I am looking to add this in the next build for 7.1.5

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    It does not but I am looking to add this in the next build for 7.1.5
    Chesder, great job on the addons, and I apologize if I seem like I'm being pushy, as it's not my intent, but you mentioned on your site that once the patch hits you'd be releasing the new addons 1 per day. Do you happen to have a schedule on what order those are coming out in?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    Chesder, great job on the addons, and I apologize if I seem like I'm being pushy, as it's not my intent, but you mentioned on your site that once the patch hits you'd be releasing the new addons 1 per day. Do you happen to have a schedule on what order those are coming out in?

Thanks in advance!
    First will likely be Shaman or Paladin as they are classes I play as mains and have more time to test and get out. After would be Warrior, Priest, Mage, Druid, Hunter in that order. The remaining classes take a bit more time to tweak and test as they have a few hidden systems in the background (Like the Rogue RtB counter system) although classes like Monk are pretty much figured out so they won't be too far behind.

I may also put a couple videos a day since there will only be a week until the patch launches but I will try my best!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    First will likely be Shaman or Paladin as they are classes I play as mains and have more time to test and get out. After would be Warrior, Priest, Mage, Druid, Hunter in that order. The remaining classes take a bit more time to tweak and test as they have a few hidden systems in the background (Like the Rogue RtB counter system) although classes like Monk are pretty much figured out so they won't be too far behind.

I may also put a couple videos a day since there will only be a week until the patch launches but I will try my best!
    Awesome to hear! Thanks! You rock! (Or rather, You Boulderfist!)

whats the consensus on this as the new patch puts hot hand, fury of air as best talents?

Deleted
    I tested it yesterday and had some great results, good work chesder

There is one thing i am curious about, sometimes this happens like when i am at full maelstorm the rotation tells me to cast boulderfist
    is there a specific reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Khagalat View Post
    I tested it yesterday and had some great results, good work chesder

There is one thing i am curious about, sometimes this happens like when i am at full maelstorm the rotation tells me to cast boulderfist
    is there a specific reason for this?
    Keeping up Landslide and the Boulderfist buff is critical. Generally you won't be at max Maelstrom unless you get a good string of procs but you need to maintain those buffs.

Is there a reason frostband isn't popping up in the rotation for me? Somtimes when in combat there is just no icon at all being displayed. i installed it as per your instructions and made no modifications. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patababe View Post
    Is there a reason frostband isn't popping up in the rotation for me? Somtimes when in combat there is just no icon at all being displayed. i installed it as per your instructions and made no modifications. thanks
    It will only appear if you take Hailstorm. It is not worth casting otherwise