Size of center screen dks runes bar

How to increase size of center screen dks runes bar ? I find scripts only for Windwalkers monks and feral druids , but cant find for dk.

Download CompactRunes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasyan View Post
    How to increase size of center screen dks runes bar ? I find scripts only for Windwalkers monks and feral druids , but cant find for dk.
    could you post a link to the WW monk one?

/run ClassNameplateBarWindwalkerMonkFrame:SetScale(1.5)

Deleted
    thanks

10chars

Following the naming scheme for that and rogues/feral druids, have you tried "/run ClassNameplateBarDeathKnightFrame:SetScale(1.5)"?
    Last edited by aroth; 2016-10-29 at 11:46 PM.

Not working (

Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    Following the naming scheme for that and rogues/feral druids, have you tried "/run ClassNameplateBarDeathKnightFrame:SetScale(1.5)"?
    would it be /run ClassNameplateBarFrostDeathKnightFrame:SetScale(1.5) of course change to UnholyDeathKnightFrame or BloodDeathKnightFrame if need be?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercidos View Post
    would it be /run ClassNameplateBarFrostDeathKnightFrame:SetScale(1.5) of course change to UnholyDeathKnightFrame or BloodDeathKnightFrame if need be?
    Doubtful, since Frost, blood and unholy don't have unique resources. Worth a try though I guess.

I believe it's rune bar frame.

Can't remember for sure though, I use one for my dk. I'm on my way to watch doctor strange, so if no one has posted the correct script by the time I get back, I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I believe it's rune bar frame.

Can't remember for sure though, I use one for my dk. I'm on my way to watch doctor strange, so if no one has posted the correct script by the time I get back, I'll post it.
    You use a script to mess with the default one right, not an add-on? And its the one that appears under your character not the one in the corner?

Also, you damn aussies suck getting to see that a week ahead of me T_T

- - - Updated - - -

/run DeathKnightResourceOverlayFrame:SetScale(x.x)

Changes JUST the size of the runes. No idea how to make the Health, Runic Power and buffs bigger.

update:

So fun bit of information, "/fstack" creates a small info-frame that tells you the names of the different elements when you mouse over them.

It appears that "Nameplate1UnitFrame" is the entire nameplate (Health, Resources and buffs) but for some reason the width of the health bar scales inverse to everything else for me. So if use SetScale(1.5) I get a decent sized RP bar, buffs and runes, and the health bar's vertical height scales along with the RP bar, but the horizontal width of the health bar actually SHRINKS about 25%. If I use SetScale(0.75), my buffs, RP bar and runes all shrink ~25% like you would expect, but the health bar grows horizontally nearly 50%.

For reference, if you are just testing this with /run commands, doing a /reload will revert any changes made. Also you can return everything EXCEPT the runes to default size with SetScale(1.0). The runes are at (0.75) by default.

Using "/run DeathKnightResourceOverlayFrame:SetScale(1.0)" makes the runes about as wide as the health and rp bars are normally, which is a decent size boost for me. Might wanna consider using the SetPosition() function as well to raise them up a hair, idk.
    Last edited by aroth; 2016-10-30 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    that command does nothing for me

Quote Originally Posted by Hayzed View Post
    that command does nothing for me
    Which command?

you need to replace x.x with a number, like 1.5

/run DeathKnightResourceOverlayFrame:SetScale(x.x)
    Working, thanks.

Deleted
    is this script permanent? or do you need to run it every time you restart the game?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is this script permanent? or do you need to run it every time you restart the game?
    My guess is you would need to run it ever time you started the game. Using /reload resets the interface back to the default scaling as well. Maybe someone could make a small addon that simply ran that script on load?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    My guess is you would need to run it ever time you started the game. Using /reload resets the interface back to the default scaling as well. Maybe someone could make a small addon that simply ran that script on load?
    yeah found that out for myself now :P

i imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make that addon, but for now ill just make it a macro and press it when i login