Pvp nerf bugged or intended?

I don't keep up with blue posts as much as I'd like and just wondering if I missed something. The last thing I saw was BM taking a 10% damage hit in BG/RBG/Arena. A guild member said the day of the patch it is 10% agility nerf in that content. I noticed the other day that I'm scaling down to 16k agi from having 22-24k. Armory says I have roughly 26k at this time with recent upgrades, but the content takes me down to around 17-18k agi. This is way more than 10% damage or agility, so I'm just wondering if it's currently bugged, codes wrong, or intended.
    Just for a comparison, in arena yesterday I did roughly 4 million damage as BM and switched to MM, and while having slightly more downtime with kiting and all, I did 10 million damage. The difference is too staggering for this to be working right isn't it?

Deleted
    Bm damage is dog shit atm. After the massive Agi nerf aswell as the removal of the sting tier. BM is more or less unplayable atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Bm damage is dog shit atm. After the massive Agi nerf aswell as the removal of the sting tier. BM is more or less unplayable atm.
    For pvp I completely agree. World pvp it's doing fine (WQ's at least, no idea about pvp servers) as the nerf doesn't take effect. The damage loss feels to great though, that's why I was wondering if it's bugged or intended and Blizz just doesn't want BM doing pvp.

Deleted
    The 10% agil nerf i could live with but they made the stings from being yeah OP to fucking pointless. Even with the stings pre nerf it would take ages to kill a healer.

I did one BG and it was horrible. I was hiting weaker then a tank. Such a huge different to world pvp where I basically evaporating who ever think that attacking me is a good idea.