Unholy STATS with legendary bracers

What's your opinion about stat weights with lege wrists? Still crit 35>haste 20>mastery? Or?

Deleted
    Dks are so far behind you can go for spirit.

take 5 minutes out of your life and learn how simc works. youtube it.

excellent resource and will help you with basic gear choices for the rest of legion, instead of believing random opinions.

there are some general rules with stat weights but only the sim will give you the correct answer (for all intents and purposes)

It probably depends on whether or not you stick with Castigator or go with UF.

There's some pretty solid info on the Death Knight discord about it - purportedly, UF is the way to go when you have the bracers, so you can lose a healthy amount of crit for Haste/Mastery, but some folks have had trouble seeing a gain from UF over Castigator.

The rude fellow above me makes a valid point, though I'll never get why everyone around here is an ass about it.

Simming your particular character is more or less the "best" way to find out - you can try it with UF and Cast selected and see what comes out.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post

There's some pretty solid info on the Death Knight discord about it - purportedly, UF is the way to go when you have the bracers, so you can lose a healthy amount of crit for Haste/Mastery, but some folks have had trouble seeing a gain from UF over Castigator.
    UF with Haste/Mastery generally doesn't beat Castigator for single target, however it is very close with bracers. Crit doesn't add a lot to our AoE dmg, Mastery actually is our best stat for AoE, even with Castigator. Going UF with Haste/Mastery is only slightly worse than Castigator with Crit/haste on ST, but a lot stronger on AoE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post

The rude fellow above me makes a valid point, though I'll never get why everyone around here is an ass about it.

Simming your particular character is more or less the "best" way to find out - you can try it with UF and Cast selected and see what comes out.
    I both simmed and did live rotations myself with bracers, and with 31% crit and 14% haste UF simply cant beat castigator, not a single time, at least not on single target.
    And castigator is even better in aoe due to festerbombs.

But if you got solid math as proof i would like to see it.
    Last edited by mmoc8c93e36b48; 2016-10-31 at 04:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly this is able to beat castigator with bracers and uf.

"The stat priority for bracers UF/IC
    Is 25% crit
    21% haste
    6.5% vers exactly
    And whatever else into mastery "

Didn't try this out but according to those that tested with it around on discord it's the way forward. although considering you spend most of the time gearing for crit haste it's not a huge damage increase this tier, i believe without any mathematical evidence to back this up that with our tier set bonuses this might become quite a bit better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

Is 25% crit
    21% haste
    6.5% vers exactly

Didn't try this out but according to those that tested with it around on discord it's the way forward. although considering you spend most of the time gearing for crit haste it's not a huge damage increase this tier, i believe without any mathematical evidence to back this up that with our tier set bonuses this might become quite a bit better.
    Thanks for this, but why wouldn't you just carry on using Castegator with the wrists once you get them? I haven't been fortunate enough to get them, currently my stats are as follows

Crit - 30%
    Haste - 19%
    Mastery - 42%
    Versatility - 2.3%

Would it not benefit me more to just use them with the current Castegator setup without changing anything rather than drop Castegator, or am I missing something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

Is 25% crit
    21% haste
    6.5% vers exactly

Unless it is a patchwerk fight i dont see how UF can ever beat castigator unless we are talking serious numbers.