Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Patch 7.1 raid specs since buffs/nerfs

Enjoy guys , i went for 95th percentiles logs because thats where most top players play at, having percentiles like 75% or lower means half the people cant play the spec properly, let me know your thoughts on specs . thanks !!!!

TANKS:

DPS:

HEALERS:

I applaud your ability to utilize WCL and sort information at the 95th percentile and screencap your results. This thread was completely necessary and not the slightest bit redundant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I applaud your ability to utilize WCL and sort information at the 95th percentile and screencap your results. This thread was completely necessary and not the slightest bit redundant.
    ty , if you dont like threads then dont comment

Overall average for each boss isnt really helpful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisongaz View Post
    Overall average for each boss isnt really helpful
    sorry bro just noticed , here overall:

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Damn, savage!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

TLDR Blizzard sucks at balancing. Spriests should have been nerfed but aparently half the Dev staff must play them so they refuse to fix what is broken....

And then there is moonkins who got 0 buffs in 7.1 after losing snapshotting causing us to lose 10k dps and go from Middle bottom of the pack. To just fucking shoot me now status.

Stop posting all bosses. Having Xavius in there skews things.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    TLDR Blizzard sucks at balancing. Spriests should have been nerfed but aparently half the Dev staff must play them so they refuse to fix what is broken....

And then there is moonkins who got 0 buffs in 7.1 after losing snapshotting causing us to lose 10k dps and go from Middle bottom of the pack. To just fucking shoot me now status.
    The nature of S2M makes it impossible to tune the spec for raiding without making it absolutely worthless in any other content (or worse, worthless in all content). The hope is that they'll figure out what to do with it before Nighthold's launch, which is the next time when tuning will be important.

Quote Originally Posted by busy man View Post
    ty , if you dont like threads then dont comment
    No you spreading misinformation doesn't benefit anyone. As already mentioned read the reddit thread that was written by someone who understands statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    The nature of S2M makes it impossible to tune the spec for raiding without making it absolutely worthless in any other content (or worse, worthless in all content). The hope is that they'll figure out what to do with it before Nighthold's launch, which is the next time when tuning will be important.
    '
    you keep telling yourself that...... The 150% cap on the talent that LITERALLY ONLY GETS ABOVE 150% when STM is up. would have capped their damage of STM and caused them to be doing 500k instead of 700k..... Yes They would have still been #1 but #1 by 50k instead of 200k...... But blizzards balance team is led by an idiot.... Ghostcrawler never would have let STM get by development (When we literly gave feedback from the start of alpha on saying that STM needed to be removed) but celestalon yeah he isn't quite as smart.
    Last edited by ChickenChaser; 2016-10-31 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by busy man View Post
    Enjoy guys , i went for 95th percentiles logs because thats where most top players play at, having percentiles like 75% or lower means half the people cant play the spec properly, let me know your thoughts on specs . thanks !!!!
    95% parses are essentially worthless as they occur with a near flawless fight - Minimal Nythendra rots, no Ursoc focuses, no Elereth poison, etc. 75%+ isn't used because it encompasses "the bads", but because it takes a larger sample size to smooth over this RNG (Top Outlaw parse has 3x 6-rolls. Of course it's gonna come on top). If you have very few afflication lock parses, you have less chance of getting those ridiculously lucky runs, so their parses will look low in comparison.

Because of this simple fact, this entire thread by OP is just trying to stir up shit.

Lol. I would be surprised if a single Blizz employee played Spriest at all. If they did, Surrender to Madness would never have made it through Alpha. Spriests are broken due to S2M, however straight out nerfing as they had originally mentioned (on top of the other changes that DID go through), would have completely destroyed them with no viability in any situation. Blizz has confirmed they will be reworked fairly extensively in the near future, so hold your d&&& and wait I guess.

Theres rarely been more pointlessly idiotic threads posted to be honest. I mean, you can't even figure out what 75th percentile means.

Like was said though, many grats on being able to grab screencaps. Theres really nothing constructive to be taken from them though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Its the same with Roll the Bones. They cannot buff Outlaw.... without making them fucking OP

Deleted
    BM.. unholy.. frost need buffs basically to bring them up to the middle

'
    you keep telling yourself that...... The 150% cap on the talent that LITERALLY ONLY GETS ABOVE 150% when STM is up. would have capped their damage of STM and caused them to be doing 500k instead of 700k..... Yes They would have still been #1 but #1 by 50k instead of 200k...... But blizzards balance team is led by an idiot.... Ghostcrawler never would have let STM get by development (When we literly gave feedback from the start of alpha on saying that STM needed to be removed) but celestalon yeah he isn't quite as smart.
    Too bad they can't remove StM, because then there'd be no reason to play Spriest from both a performance and a gameplay/fun standpoint.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

So... are we completely dismissing warcraftlogs?
    Is this statistic representative at all? Can you see similar results in-game, or not?

If these statistics are "not accurate" then what is?
    I have an idea: Blizz should not report any damage numbers in logs, and we have a healthy, non-progress-oriented, SAFE place where we can play together in peace!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    So... are we completely dismissing warcraftlogs?
    Is this statistic representative at all? Can you see similar results in-game, or not?

If these statistics are "not accurate" then what is?
    I have an idea: Blizz should not report any damage numbers in logs, and we have a healthy, non-progress-oriented, SAFE place where we can play together in peace!
    I think the point is you don't take the top 95% and post a statistically chart. Even worldoflogs used to toss out the top 50-100 parses on purpose because of rng/stacking/etc that skews the numbers. You also need to break it down fight by fight. Some classes will excel at one fight while doing poorly on another.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Too bad they can't remove StM, because then there'd be no reason to play Spriest from both a performance and a gameplay/fun standpoint.
    Obviously StM would be replaced with something else, and baseline performance would need to be buffed to compensate too.

Agree with everybody saying the 95th percentile is not very meaningful from a balancing perspective. Great to see some clueful posts!