Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Probaly never since there's people with it
    Show us just one Frost DK with the base color variant of the Hidden Appearance (the green one).

Deleted
    The Arms Warrior hidden artifact appearance has been hotfixed in for US servers.
    What about EU?!

Deleted
    Blizz never cared for EU players, you might still get it at a later downtime by accident, don't worry!

Wtf, why such an underwhelming reward for 10k gold? They couldn't even make it an UPDATED model?

I guess its official now. All warriors misfortunes are because blizz doesnt care about them.

I don't normally pay much attention to Ghostcrawler's posts but I found this one really quite interesting.

just got that appearance today. actually rather disappointed the quest chain was so brief...

so how the hell do you unlock the arms hidden artifact skin? tried what it said here and it does not work, AK 11 atm and unlocked vengeance of the fallen second skin and all by completing class hall Q, nothing is working..any help?

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    so how the hell do you unlock the arms hidden artifact skin? tried what it said here and it does not work, AK 11 atm and unlocked vengeance of the fallen second skin and all by completing class hall Q, nothing is working..any help?
    just talk to the smithy at the artifact forge.

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    Are EU player? The post says the hotfix was implemented for US only.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Are EU player? The post says the hotfix was implemented for US only.

ye im EU, pisses me off if that's the reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    easiest artifact to get eh?
    nope, BM Hunter, you just buy it for 8k gold from the Engineering Shop in Dalaran

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorwave View Post
    nope, BM Hunter, you just buy it for 8k gold from the Engineering Shop in Dalaran
    Depends on the situation. If you boost a new character on a new server it would been surely easier to do short quest than farm 8k gold.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yikes, I feel kind of sorry for the Warriors that had been pouring time into trying to find that appearance and all the people in the Hidden Arms Skin thread.

Dropped the ball there a bit Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Depends on the situation. If you boost a new character on a new server it would been surely easier to do short quest than farm 8k gold.
    Though the leveling from 100-110 would score you the gold needed for it.

Almost everything related to warriors has been a joke this expansion, from campaign to rng gameplay to 'hidden' appearances.

Depends!, If you boost a Hunter you wont be getting the Arm warrior hidden appearance now will you?

Deleted
    What are the possibilities that they purposefully changed it to be this easy because no one was able to find it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    That bird looks just like the one from Kael in Magister's Terrace. Save yourself a grind and there you go!

Soul takers better be our world boss next week so i can figure out if thats where the frost HAA comes from or not.

Its official. Frost DKs still have no freakin' clue where to even get their Hidden Appearance. So dad. I'm happy for Arms Warriors, but damn! I want my rune blade!